Search results

1. slashmaster

How to add special Bootstrap Classes to Elements?

Hehe, yep that's true. OpenSource Rocks! - but i guess that's off-topic :) I'll do my best.
  2. slashmaster

Hm, well I now use template overrides for the plugins and yes to be honest also for some Joomla components and modules. Currently everthing is up and working, only tooltips and ajax verifiing are struggeling at some points - but i like riddles :D. Since everything is tracked via git, there...
  3. slashmaster

That's correct. This was was the initial structure I thought about, following the bootstrap guidelines. But it was easier to accomplish with Fabriks Group / columns functionality, so it now just has the classes added. I'll try your suggestion, thanks!
  4. slashmaster

Yep, that's a point, thanks. I already read that part, but it seems not well enough :( Is it possible to use template overrides from your link for the plugin files as described above? I tested the core hack, and everything seems to work fine (JS Ajax validation etc.). I mean, i didn't remove...
  5. slashmaster

Update: Solved :) Okay the classes get added via /root/plugins/fabrik_element/field/field.php line 130 $bits['class'] .= ' ' . 'form-control' . ' ' . $params->get('text_format'); Maybe this helps others.
  6. slashmaster

Hi, i'm just playing around with the new Fabrik for 3.1. The page i'm currently developing on uses Bootstrap 3.0.0 as Framework. For generating a correct Design, i need to add custom classes to my elements like .form-control. (I'm Building the form one by one, because i need the scaffolding...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back