Search results

1. L

Export filtered list to CSV

Hi! I have a list that I display with a pre-filtered module (or via the content plugin with filters) on a normal text page. I permit the user to export a csv (public) - only it does not work. See http://g-fras.org/en/world-wide-extension-study/africa/western-africa/nigeria.html (the top list...
  2. L

Erratic form submission?

Hi there I have a form that shows some erratic behavior that I can't sort out. Mostly it works just fine, but on some machines submission of the form leads back to the form despite a redirect and without saving to the database. Those machines run Windows and show that issue in IE and FF. I...
  3. L

No placeholder in dropdown default eval ?

Hi there I'm using a dropdown element where I want to set the default value dynamically. Here's the code: $ctry ='{3gam_registration_en___Country}'; $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT regional_email FROM countrysubregion WHERE country=$ctry"; $db->setQuery($query); return...
  4. L

elements disappear when loading form

Hi all When I load a form e.g. via a menu link, all the elements are briefly visible, then they disappear and I only see the Save/Go back-buttons. See: http://www.g-fras.org/en/secretariat/test-extdir.html What am I missing? Cheers Lorenz PS: Latest Joomla version with latest Fabrik version...
  5. L

Date element: default value not stored correctly

Hi I have a date element where I set a default value say to 2015-7-31 1:00. If the value is not changed in the form, it ends up in the DB-table as 2015-07-30 22:00. If the value is changed it gets stored correctly. What am I missing? Thanks for your help! :-) Lorenz
  6. L

Filters show duplicated data

Hi all I have issues with the filters. When I filter my data they show the right data but multiple times. See on http://www.g-fras.org/en/knowledge/extension-directory.html If you for example select ?Afghanistan? in the Country-filter you get all organizations listed in the database but each one...
  7. L

Related database problem

Hi Here's the situation: I have tabel A that contains training institutions. Table B contains courses. I want to make is possible that each institution can have several courses, so I joined the two tables and made a where statement in the institution table. 1. Problem In the edit form of...
  8. L

Fatal Error with PHP Validation

Hi I wanted to use a php validation for a simple text field. Simple code, just adding some prefix to a text field. Upon sending the form I get this error: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/usr/g-fras/public_html/plugins/fabrik_validationrule/php/php.php on...
  9. L

Fabrik and community builder

Hi I'd like to use the Fabrik plugin for CB. When I enter the plugin code for showing a fabrik list, the output in my cb tab is the code itself e.g. {fabrik view=list id=7 listname___userid_raw=[user||43] resetfilters=1} It seems like the plugin is not executed. The code is correct...
  10. L

data lookup with database join

Hi Here's my problem: Tabel A contains 500 organisations. Table B contains 400 organisations, some of them are also in table A. I'd like to join the the two table in a way that in list view of table A theres a link to the details view of table B if the the organization from table A is...
  11. L

Custom layout for details view

Hi I need a custom layout for a details view where I need only some elements out of several groups. I started setting up a new view but ran into trouble with my limited php knowledge. How can I echo the organisations name on the screen from the array below? Array ( [01 Basic Contact...
  12. L

searching in list

Hi Here are some issues I encountered using the search function: Situation: I have a list with enabled "search all" and "advanced search". All elements are also enabled for both search types. I'm using the latest fabric install, updated via the joomla updater not gthub. - "Search all"...
  13. L

Hiding groups

Hi Here's a little thing to be considered for a future release. Say I have a registration for where people can also ask for sponsoring their travel. Now the deadline for asking for sponsorship ends earlier then the overall deadline for registering. So I place all the sponsoring...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back