Search results

1. mauroghiglia

Form Autofill not triggering

Hello, I had an old app I developed in Joomla 3.5. In this app there's an Autofill plugin that works fine and a repeat group filtered with a WHERE {thistable}.parent_id = 'order_hotel' (strange but it works), referring to the name of the databasejoin in the main form from which I select the...
  2. mauroghiglia

Field saved as NULL if element is set as disabled

Hi, I disabled some fields (such as the datetime) in a form to prevent some users to modify it. I used JS and DOM this way: var offerDate = document.getElementById('orders___date_time_cal'); if (offerID) { offerDate.disabled = true; ... } Wel, this work, but every...
  3. mauroghiglia

Problems with autofill plugin

Hi, Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1 First of all, I want to say I know this issue is not a Fabrik issue. Maybe my code got corrupted but I hope you can help me troubleshooting it. I have a form with three autofill plugins, two of them are working properly, one is giving me an headache because it's...
  4. mauroghiglia

Repeat group elements order changes after save

Hi, I am developing an app on Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1 and I noticed then, after saving a form, the repeat group elements are seen in a different way from JavaScript. IfI make a simple: if I am in a new form, it gives me this result; family_name_0 first_name_0 address_0 family_name_1...
  5. mauroghiglia

Best combination between Joomla and Fabrik

Hi, I have some applications on some different site. I'd like to know, at this moment, the best stable combination between Joomla version, Fabrik version and GitHub update. Is this kind of info anywhere on site or GitHub? Thank you very much Mauro
  6. mauroghiglia

Joomla 3.3 - Three bugs on autofill plugin

Joomla 3.3 Fabrik 3.1 with latest GitHub Update Issue: As I wrote in a former post, field updated by autofill do not trigger other plugins (e.g. calc element) If you see that your autofill doesn't do anything (meaning you see AJAX is not being triggered), don't think you did any mistake...
  7. mauroghiglia

Joomla 3.3 - strange behaviour using "merge rows and reduce data"

Environment : windows Joomla 3.3 Fabrik 3.1 with latest GitHub Update all browsers Issue : let's say we create a repeat group, something like "productID, productPrice". If we chose "merge rows" in the list join options, after parsing repeat group data with javascript, we find something like...
  8. mauroghiglia

Autofill issue and How to access list rows / fields

Well, I'm getting crazy with a complex form... At the beginning of the form, customer can select a hotel from a dropdown list, after what he can insert order lines, each of them begins with a room type dropdown. Since customer can enter only rooms that have been set for his hotel, hotelRoom is...
  9. mauroghiglia

Joomla 3.3 - Cascading dropdown element AJAX issue

As usual: Joomla 3.3 - Fabrik 3.1 - all updates from GitHub I made a simple cascading dropdown form, everything is set correctly, as things work AFTER I save the form with the modified region dropdown field but, if I modify Region (the forst dropdown) the second one shows no values (the...
  10. mauroghiglia

Joomla 3.3 - file upload / image show discrepancy

Obviously: Joomla 3.3 / Fabrik 3.1 / Last update from GitHub I made a file upload element that uploads ina a images/stories/{$my->id} directory. I'd like users to show images from their folder ina a image element. problem is that image element recognizes the {$my->id} part in the path shown...
  11. mauroghiglia

Joomla 3.3 - Javascript "Fabrik.blocks[formRef] is undefined" error

Hi, just wrote this code in a X.js form: function setRepeatElementsTotals() { var elementName = 'orders_7_repeat___line_quantity'; var totalElement = 'orders___product_totals'; var total = 0; if (typeof(Fabrik.blocks.form_4) == 'undefined') { console.log('Details!!!')...
  12. mauroghiglia

[BUG] - issue with Joomla 3.2.4 - cannot add menus or articles after Fabrink install

I think this is a bug. Everithing works fine in Joomla 3.2.2 but on a fresh install of 3.2.4 after I install Fabrik from website i receive a blank page when I try to create a new menu or article. GiHub didn't help.
  13. mauroghiglia

[Bug?] - Calculate grand total of a repeated group field

Well, today I'm just getting mad. I saw this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/calculate-grand-total-in-repeating-group-inside-form.33755/ This code is full of mistakes, so I corrected them and obtained thi working one: function total() { // replace 1 with the form's id...
  14. mauroghiglia

Bug report: issue with "copy element"

This is happening many times to me: if I copy an element, after I untie copy from original, it makes a locked copy of the original. After this, same happens every time I make any changes to original, even if I deleted copies.
  15. mauroghiglia

Bug report: picture plugin

I think this is a bug: If you set as default directory for pictures (in the picture plugin) lower than images/ pictures are not shown either in the form (as preview) and in list view (even if "show media in list" is set to yes).
  16. mauroghiglia

Bug report: cannot show form with a picture in the select option

Hi, this is a very strange behavoure... I have a list with a picture element. Picture is set to show in list view. If I open list, I can see picture. If I open list via a select button of a databasejoin, subform is loading and loading without showing anything. This happens only if global...
  17. mauroghiglia

How to show all records of a list in a form

Sall, I have to make a weird form for a customer and I hope someone here has an idea... I have a short product list, containing product code, description and a few other fields. Cust. wants a form where all products are shown in lines, one by one and, close to the decription, he wants a...
  18. mauroghiglia

How to update a field element via JavaSript

Hi, I'm not that good in JS :) I'm simply trying to get a value from a field I've manually updated via JS code (on change). If you want to see it, go to: http://beta1.volver-amenities.com/test-calc You see the two last fields (tes1 & test2) I simply want to update field Test2 with the value...
  19. mauroghiglia

How to refresh calc fields in a list/table

Hi, I have a Products list in which every product has a List Price field which is calculated using a Cost field and a Managing Cost field that's taken from the Categories table, via a DatabaseJoin. Problem is that, whenever the Managing Cost changes in the Categories list, List Price changes...
  20. mauroghiglia

How to trigger a calc element after autofill

Hi, I have to make a calculation between two fields that are being updated by a autofill plugin. I see that if I fill the fields manually, the calc element is triggered, otherwise if they are updated by autofill the calc is not executed. I think the work could be done both by filling the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back