Search results

1. G

form inside article

Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the solution!!! i was looking for hours how can be done. Great!
  2. G

form inside article

I dont find a solution. Maby i have to put something In the "Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)" area?
  3. G

form inside article

I made and this change and always brings the same code (wrong code of the article). It is the first code from the drop down list. So i think something else i am missing...
  4. G

form inside article

Thanks for the answer but for some reason it doesn't work. It brings the value 'please select' What setup i have done? Database join plugin Eval options yes In the default area this $id=JRequest::getInt('origid', 0); $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT `title` FROM `#_content`...
  5. G

form inside article

Thanks it worked fine. I wonder now how to bring the title of the article because i have only the id
  6. G

form inside article

Hi all, I have a form in an article. Is it possible by submitting the form to include the article title in the data listing in the database? Thank you
  7. G

Fabrik 3.0.5.2 SLOW

after the first step i have not errors about the simplepie it is from joomla the only things i've done was to download joomla 2.5.6 and fabrik, nothing else installed i think after the unistallation of xampp and reinstallation things work like a charm thanks all for the help and the advises gp
  8. G

Fabrik 3.0.5.2 SLOW

i made again a new install from the beginning and to php as well. Now i take this messages in Fabrik Any ideas Strict Standards: Non-static method SimplePie_Misc::fix_protocol() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in...
  9. G

Fabrik 3.0.5.2 SLOW

I will give some in details if they can help to find the issue. Fresh install of joomla Fresh install of fabrik After i go to Components--> Fabrik (I take this message "HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error):") For example i go to create a new list and i press new (i wait for about 7 or 8 seconds to...
  10. G

Fabrik 3.0.5.2 SLOW

Hi all, I just installed fabrik v. 3.0.5.2 (@ localhost)and the all screens of fabrik go very very slow. Front end and backend as well go very very slow. Is something have to change? Is a generally problem for all? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back