Search results

1. bonghetti

Form Redirect Plugin - Before Data Save?

Hi, I'm experiencing an anomaly, so I don't know if it's a bug or a different behavior from what I expected and therefore needed. I set the redirect plugin so that based on the outcome set in the form when saving it redirects me to an external link but which requires placeholders. Apparently it...
  2. bonghetti

Variable switching from Php to Javascript in php plugin list

I used the Php List plugin to mark the selected rows as soldered. It works correctly (I create a payment id, update the date and indicate in a field that it is paid). Now at the same time I have to generate a PDF of the receipt, and I came up with an idea that partially worked. I added the...
  3. bonghetti

PDF with filter over field

I have entered it as a bug, or in any case I report this problem, so you will probably reply that it is necessary to create the customized report. However, by inserting the filters above the fields, unfortunately the generated PDF are no longer printed correctly on the page because the width of...
  4. bonghetti

Changing the access levels of a list, form, etc. with an update query

Hi, I've had this need again and I wanted to talk to you about finding an automated solution, rather than a manual one, to allow me to create a script, a button that allows me to do what I'm trying to explain. In practice, in this case (but it could be useful for many other situations) I need to...
  5. bonghetti

Custom link button above the list

hi, I wonder if there is a way already provided to insert a button, a link on the same line where there are the Add, Csv, Pdf, etc. buttons. which I can customize with PHP or Javascript. It would be useful for many situations. One of the cases is to add records to a list through two different...
  6. bonghetti

Records linked together in a repeating group

hi, I need a suggestion in case you have dealt with something similar. I have a form with linked tables dui one with repeating group. In practice I have to enter names for reservations, who receive a discount if the family members exceed 3. I have already managed to create the system, but I have...
  7. bonghetti

Suggestion - CascadingDropdown and DatabaseJoin

It would be useful to have the same function present in the databasejoin in the CascadingDropdown field that allows addition through the frontend. I'm often forced to customize a databasejoin with Data-Where function to take advantage of this handy feature. Furthermore, it would be nice if with...
  8. bonghetti

Bug DatabaseJoin AutoComplete

I have found that using a databasejoin field, where I use the data-where function (where {thistable}.community = '{a_iscrive_meet___table_raw}' order by {thistable}.name asc does not work correctly in AutoComplete mode. If I remove the function, search for names correctly, if I insert it I...
  9. bonghetti

Problem Access Form Element

Hi, I'm having a strange problem. I have a list to which I inserted a modal ad form link in the edit url. Some elements of this form should only be accessible in viewing mode and not editing. However, even if the accesses are changed, these fields always remain editable
  10. bonghetti

Problem Fabrik: scheduled tasks

Hi, I'm having a problem with Fabrik 4 Zeta and Joomla 4.4.0 so if I try to call the scheduler with a link with a secret or id query it doesn't work, even though it also notifies me of the call by email. The scheduler works perfectly if run through the run button in the backend. Frequency...
  11. bonghetti

Form Plugin e-mail with attachment

Hi, I have a form configured with a php code that generates export files from queries in a specific folder. Now, having configured the email plugin in the same form so that at the end of completing the form the details of the data entered are sent, I would like to make sure that the attachments...
  12. bonghetti

Validation IsEmail Error

When I try to insert email validation in a text field, I encounter the following error: "0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, string given."
  13. bonghetti

fabrik image conditional other field

I'm wondering if it's possible for the image element to change based on the selection of a cascading dropdown (in a form), so that it displays an image based on the chosen option. Is it possible to achieve this with Fabrik?
  14. bonghetti

Frabik Transcription error

I was trying to do a clean install of Fabrik on Joomla 4.2.9 and I haven't encountered any errors during the installation so far. But I noticed on the main page of the Fabrik component a transcription error. "Frabik is an open source Joomla component for developing applications. Frabrik gives...
  15. bonghetti

Amazon S3 - Minio server

Hi, I wanted to upload form uploads, via shared hosting, directly to a local server with Minio server installed. Therefore I wanted to take advantage of Fabrik's S3 configuration feature, but it doesn't allow me to set the url, where can I manually allocate this data?
  16. bonghetti

Plugin List link visible on condition

Hi, I found something on the subject but I don't know if it applies to my need. I have links connected to lists for editing records (I can't use the classic edit as the modification is to be performed on lists connected with various cascding dropdowns, so displaying the list would be very slow)...
  17. bonghetti

Call schedule from other schedule

Hi, I ask for some suggestions on this. I have schedulers where I have a series of procedures and queries, and some of these, in some cases are repeated in some scheduler. I wonder if it's possible, instead of having to rewrite the code in all the schedulers...and in case of an upgrade having to...
  18. bonghetti

Databasejon add frontend record with custom link

Hi, I have an idea, but I'm not sure if I can implement it with the expected function. Database join has the add frontend function, but when I click to add, it obviously opens the form for me to add a new record, but I would need the form to open automatically filling in a field. I get this in...
  19. bonghetti

email form plugin sending email to blocked user

It seems that this problem, already reported in the past, is still present. Do you have any suggestions to solve the problem? Thank you in advance
  20. bonghetti

Problem DatabaseJoin with other Database connection

Hi, I was presented with a strange problem. I state that I had already used this system, so I have some doubts that it may arise after some updates to Joomla 3.10.10 or I don't know if anything. I have a databasejoin element connected to another database connection but the list does not work...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back