Search results

1. I

APC cache and Fabrik forms

Maybe someone else had the same issue and can help ? I recently installed apc cache and even though I get no errors I have an issue with caching when with a fabrik forms that perform calculations. A result of first submission => calculated result gets cached, and until cache expires or I...
  2. I

#bug 538 [ github ] - content plugin doesn't work for calc element

Hello, I know you guys are doing a wonderful job and are busy as hell but not having a working content plugin in joomla really takes a lot away from Fabrik I think. I opened this issue many months ago and have been checking and testing often to see if this got solved but this problem is...
  3. I

radiobutton element bug in backend

While trying to add data via form in backend, if I use radioelement with predefined values to choose from I can't add values. Issue is that I don't see radio button option displayed. For a brief moment I see radio button load (if trying ajax option in list setting) only to disappear so...
  4. I

[blank page] when create/edit element backend

Hello, I just started testing, trying to recreate what I already have working on J1.5, recreating lists went ok. I would like to report a bug? when I tried to create or edit any element I get a blank page. No error message while in debug mode, perhaps server log picked up something but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back