Search results

1. jeanl

Submitting a form stopped working

Hello I have a system that was working for a long time, but recently, when we fill in the form, and want to submit the form, the submit button just greys out and the system stays frozen. It is a system @cheesegrits assisted me with some time ago. Is there anyone that can take a look for me...
  2. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Hi I hope I can explain my request adequately. I have a list and data is grouped according to a status, eg Started, In-Progress, Completed. Data is sorted by date. I would like to ask if there is a way to sort the data either ascending or decending, based on which group it falls into? Thank...
  3. jeanl

1054 Unknown column 'salesman_0.salesman_0' in 'field list'

Hi I have a list with element "salesman". When I want to add a new record, I get the error: 1054 Unknown column 'salesman_0.salesman_0' in 'field list' I don't understand where to find the issue or how to resolve it. Can anyone kindly assist me, please?
  4. jeanl

Exclude element from pre-filter rule?

Hi I created a form that records some information, and on the list, I set the pre-filter so only the user who entered the info, can see it. However, one element is a drop-down that also allows you to add info in the front-end, and save it in the DB, BUT I want the options to be available to...
  5. jeanl

Gateway timeout error - need some guidance please

Hello I have a Fabrik application that has been running well for quite some time. A seperate view was created that I use to create some reports. However, when I click on the menu link to go the view, I get this "Gateway timeout error" and after I refresh, I eventually get to the page. I...
  6. jeanl

Clinking on a link to detail opens op homepage of site

Hello I have a system running in a sub domain, so the location of the F install is in domain/sub-domain. In the list is a link that should open the details view of the record, but when I click on it, it opens the site in the top domain. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
  7. jeanl

[SOLVED] Moved site to a subfolder, now having issues with search & report

Hi I am using a custom Fabrik component, which took quite some time to build. I now want to revamp our main website, and created a duplicate site inside a subfolder on our domain, and everything works ok, except two items: 1. When I search for a record in list view, I get zero results; 2...
  8. jeanl

Error after update to 3.8

Hi Yesterday I got an error message on our site, and I noticed quite a few users had the same. It was just a message saying something like "Fabrik created this message.....move right along..." (not the exact words). I deleted a file from the site's root folder, and that sorted it out, and I...
  9. jeanl

yesno Button

Hi Can anyone assist me to fix my yesno button. It looks like this when I use it on my form, and I would ideally like to see it displayed correctly. Thank you very much.
  10. jeanl

Placeholder of repeating element

Hi I am busy making an email template for when a form is submitted. I have some repeating data and would like to ask if anyone can help me. I have the template completed, with {placeholders} but the data does not display correctly.
  11. jeanl

PDF Template

Good evening I would like to find out if anyone is able to assist me with creating a PDF tenplate for a detail view of records in a list in order for me to print a selected record. Please advise if anyone is willing/able to help. Thank you.
  12. jeanl

Cascading Dropdown shows value and not label

Hi I have an element in a table, which is a dropdown with 17 values and their corresponding labels. On a second table, I use a CDD which should return the label of the dropdown element, but it only shows the value. Is there any way to change this so that the CDD returns the label? Jean
  13. jeanl

Include internal ID in detail view.

Hello I have a basic inventory control system and I want to use the internal ID of each record to serve the purpose of "Order Number" because it increments and is not duplicated. This works ok, but when I open the detail view of the record, the ID does not display. The other elements/records...
  14. jeanl

Basic inventory control

Hello I need to create a basic inventory control application. I think I will need three lists. One for all the inventory/stock items, one for purchases (to add stock to the existing stock levels) and one for stock issues (to deduct from existing stock levels). Can anyone assist me with the...
  15. jeanl

Show or Hide element

Hello I have a form with a dbjoin element. I would like to add an element that should be hidden if the dbjoin element has a certain value, or if I select a specific option in the dbjoin (rendered as dropdown). I set up the 2nd element as a field, and then I added some pre-defined JS options...
  16. jeanl

[SOLVED] Calc to convert total minutes value to hours and minutes

Hi I have a element in a list that shows a decimal value which is a total duration in minutes, e.g. 1245. How can I get this value to display as hours and minutes (hh:mm)? Thanks in advance. Jean
  17. jeanl

Email shows ID and not Value

Hi I have a list and one element is a dbjoin rendered as a checkbox. I have an email template and I used a placeholder for this element, and when I receive the email, and for example, I selected 3 checkbox items, it shows the id's of the selected items and not the values. Can anyone please...
  18. jeanl

Time Calculation [Solved]

Hi I would like to ask if anyone can help me to create a calculation element, and provide me with the correct calculation formula. I have a list with two elements: - service - duration In a second list, I have a db join element, rendered as a checkbox. When you select the checkboxes of...
  19. jeanl

Help needed with adding values in repeating group

Hi I have a list with a repeating group, containing two elements: 1. Job - dbjoin 2. Cost - CDD So you can select a job done, and by means of the CDD element, you see all the costs associated with each job, and you can repeat the group for all jobs you need to do. How can I add up all...
  20. jeanl

SMS Gateway - Can I use Clickatell

Hi I see a plugin for an sms gateway for Fabrik. I have a Clickatell account and I want to know if I am able to use their service using Fabrik?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back