Search results

1. T

export csv without column names

Is there an easy option to export a csv file without the column names (element names) in the first row? Just the data? I only found the options "element name only", "table.element name" oder "element label" but not "no element name" Thomas
  2. T

Replace a specific char in a string

I am looking for a solution to replace a char (in my case the space) when entering a string in a field . Here's my example: I shift copy a sting like this: AGT TAA CCA ATA TAG In the saved data the spaces should be remove, so this should be in the field after saving the dataset: AGTTAACCAATATAG...
  3. T

Howto link to a file of a different dataset

In list blablA, there is a fileupload element to a pdf file: ID1 blabla1 bla1.pdf ID2 blabla2 bla2.pdf ID3 blabla3 bla3.pdf ... Now I have created a second list blabaB, in which there is a datajoin to list blabla: ID1 blob1 blablA___ID1 How...
  4. T

Transfer a lsit incl. elements, form etc to a new website

I want to transfer a list with its form, group and elements to another web. Up to now; i found only the export of a table (or its data) to a csv file, which results in the loss of formatting. Is there a practical way to export the table's format (even without data) to a new joomla web (which...
  5. T

How to add a link to a server located file

I have a file upload directory on the server, in which files (e.g. doc-files or pdfs) have been uploded via upload plugin. In a second list, I want to set a link to a specific file in that directory. Any idea, how this could be done? When I use the link plugin, the user has to type in the...
  6. T

Could not connection to database cid =

I have done a clean fabrik 3 install on localhost. Everything works fine. Then I moved the htdocs-directory to my server, imported the sqlfile, changed prefixes (this is necessary since I am planing to use multiple websites) and change the appropiate settings in configuration.php. When I log...
  7. T

multiple websites on same server - fabrik problems

My fabrik website was copied several times (4x) on the same server. All use localhost mySQL database with different joomla prefixes and - sure different IPs. Joomla works fine, but all fabrik entries are stored in the same mysql database, irrespective from the prefix. From...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back