Search results

1. jfquestiaux

Minimum count of repeat group not taken into account

Hi, About 2 weeks ago, I updated Fabrik from the latest gitHub and since then I have the following problem: In a form (with tab templates), I have 2 repeatable groups, with "repeat mini" set to 0, as I don't want them showing on load. After the update, I see that now I have 1 group showing...
  2. jfquestiaux

How to call for connections data

I'm writing a Fabrik plugin for JSitemap Pro, to create XML sitemaps with records in Fabrik lists. It's working fine for the default connection, but I need to add a feature to accomodate the case where the records come from another database than the default J! one. Getting these data is not a...
  3. jfquestiaux

CRON task on protected site

Hi, I need to trigger the Fabrik cron plugin on a site protected by a htaccess file. Is there a way to "sneak in", maybe calling the cron directly to a PHP CLI call to a file through the server that hosts the site?
  4. jfquestiaux

Form issue with Yootheme pro template

There is an annoying issue with forms inserted in article (with Fabrik content plugin) when using the Yootheme Pro Builder: when you submit the form, the data is recorded multiple times (usually 3 times, sometimes 2, rarely just once). And if you have an email plugin, the email is sent 3 times...
  5. jfquestiaux

Tags plugin does not work with J! table

Hi, The idea to use the #__tags table to store the tags generated in Fabrik was a good one, but unfortunately it does not work: upon save, tags are not saved in #__tags and in the "repeat" file, the tag_id is NULL. So the issue is really in the insertion of the tags in the J! table. This is...
  6. jfquestiaux

Problem recording time in database

My setting : a simple contact form where the user can pick a date/hour to book for lunch - Time selector is turned ON an email is sent (via the email form plugin) to the owner as a notice for a booking The test: booking for Feb 16 at 12:00 The issues : * With UTC time and "Y-m-d H: i : s"...
  7. jfquestiaux

Fileupload and error reporting

I have a weird issue, and somehow it reminds me of something I encountered a long time ago: I have a fileupload element that I want to use with a download script (list view only). If I set the error reporting to "None" in the main Joomla config, trying to download the file throws a 500 error...
  8. jfquestiaux

Bug in form module

I have a simple form (3 field elements) in a module position, using the Fabrik form module. Each field has a "not empty" validation. If the validation fails, the form is not submitted (OK) but no error message is displayed which is confusing for the user. If I access the same form the "normal"...
  9. jfquestiaux

The ultimate corner case

I have the following setting: A Fabrik list "A", with as elements: id, ... and a bunch of others A database table "B" (not linked to a Fabrik list) with id, list_A_id, ... There is a left join between the 2 on A.id = B.list_A_id. This has created a non-repeatable group that loads with...
  10. jfquestiaux

Bug with filtering: "exact match" does not apply

I have a list with one of the column displaying names from another list. This is done with a databasejoin element. This works fine. I use filters to search the list. The names being pull with a join, it's actually ID that are search in the query and, however "Exact match" is set on "Yes", the...
  11. jfquestiaux

Bug in export to CSV after advanced search

In a list, if I do an advanced search on a dropdonw element, I can export the filtered list to CSV. If I do an advanced search on a date element, I get this JS error when I try to export the filtered list: Erreur : TypeError: res is undefined Fichier Source ...
  12. jfquestiaux

Is it possible?

I have a table that I pre-filter (via the menu options) to render two different lists. In addition to the prefilters, I use the "regular" filters to search for records. On fields records, I like to use the "auto-complete" rendering. The problem is that in that case, I can access ALL data from...
  13. jfquestiaux

Labels position overrides does not work in groups

There is a nice feature in the groups settings to override the labels position on a per group basis, but unfortunately it does not work. The code changes (and it looks like the code you get when you set the FORM setting to "labels above"), but the elements are still on the right of the labels...
  14. jfquestiaux

Weird annoying bug

I use icon replacement for radio button elements (with values 0 and 1). When I create a new element, it works fine. If I copy this element in another group and leave it linked, it still works fine. If I un-link the element, then the icon replacement does not work anymore (I have the label...
  15. jfquestiaux

Bug display CSV export pop up with IE 9

A client of mine brought to my attention that the CSV export pop ups are displayed out of the main window: on a large screen (1200 pixels wide), they barely show in the top left corner. I tested on a smaller screen and I can't even see them. They work fine in IE 10 (not tested on IE 11). The...
  16. jfquestiaux

Bug with databasejoin set on autocomplete

There is an annoying bug with databasejoin element set on autocomplete: if you have more than one databasejoin element on the same form (actually I tested with 2 elements in the same tab), the first one gives this JS error: Erreur : TypeError: Fabrik.blocks[this.options.formRef] is undefined...
  17. jfquestiaux

Advanced search does not work with user input

I have a list that uses advanced search. If I filter on fields where you pick up a value, like a date or dropdown, the search works fine. On the other end, if I search on a simple field element (on EQUALS TO, CONTAINS, ...) where I enter a researched value, the search returns always all the...
  18. jfquestiaux

Can't delete record in calendar viz

I have a calendar viz where I can add/edit record. This works fine. I'd like also that the user that has created the record can delete it, so I activated the "delete" button for the form connected. But when you click on "Delete", you get "undefined" in the pop up instead of the "Are you sure..."...
  19. jfquestiaux

Bug or intended behaviour?

When you export to CSV the "full" data (not the "raw" ones), you get, for the "yesno" element "0" or "1" in the CSV file instead of "no" or "yes". If you replace it with a radiobutton, you get the expected output. Is there a reason or a purpose for this behaviour? It would be nice to have the...
  20. jfquestiaux

Form works on edit but not on add

I have a complex (for me) form with 3 CDD's that I finally got working, at least partially: If I edit an existing record, the form works as expected: each CDD is triggered the way it should and the correct values are displayed in the dropdowns. But if I want to add a new record, I get this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back