Search results

1. margarett

Bug - Update from GitHub link invalid in installation instructions

Well, I do so I assume you have too :P
  2. margarett

Bug - Update from GitHub link invalid in installation instructions

You can edit the wiki yourself ;) I did it and fixed the broken link you reported
  3. margarett

Auto create hyperlinks based on keywords of an element

I *think* not, because everything in the textarea, if "tagified", is interpreted as tags and replaced with links (if I understand the functionality correct). What he wants to have is some words highlighted and with a link, while others not...
  4. margarett

Auto create hyperlinks based on keywords of an element

Hi. Actually I think that what you're trying to do is a little more complicated than you think... A relatively easy (not that much...) would be to run a php script after form submission and "analyze" the posted content, placing hyperlinks where required, then set the new field content. This...
  5. margarett

date element save's form

This issue existed some time ago already http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/problem-with-date-picker.31597/ Did you try to set j! Debug mode and see if it still occurs?
  6. margarett

Cannot create lists using the import option

That's the same error from the original post. Did you update from Github?
  7. margarett

IE8 forms really slow.

My problem exactly. In my case, in my corporate environment, we use a lot of software that is only guaranteed to work in IE8 (should work with others but it's not guaranteed). The problem isn't Fabrik (or so I think), it's really J!3. Please note that I posted in their forum with NO relation...
  8. margarett

IE8 forms really slow.

Actually I believe you can't. I have a similar issue, reported and investigated some months ago. Take a look at this: http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/event-undefined-in-internet-explorer.33207/ http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=709&t=799635...
  9. margarett

standard subscription

Yes, but there are problems with the bridge that is used here and sometimes it's not reflected directly in the boards as it should. See similar topic: http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/subscription-problem.33575/ Try to logout and login again. If that doesn't work you have to...
  10. margarett

standard subscription

The same way you did to post in this board :P :P Now more serious, send cheesegrits a PM and he can fix this for you.
  11. margarett

Details view by default

Hi all. I set up a very simple form/list. When I click one of the "clickable" fields (in list view), I get something like: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&Itemid=113&formid=2&rowid=3&listid=2 That means that it opens the record in edit mode, if the user has permissions to edit, of...
  12. margarett

How to publish a form in back-end

Forgot this one: Packages - Fabrik
  13. margarett

How to publish a form in back-end

It isn't. I'f a super user can access your backend, he can access all of it. You should follow the suggestion troester gave you and publish it in the front end, setting correct permissions so that only that specific group can even view the menu link
  14. margarett

Hidding View on Lists at frontend

But that's the way to do it... You can create as many levels as you with, and put them in a correct hierarchy. So, have your own "super administrator" (or something like that) for your special rights and leave the default "Super Users" with no one included (except the default admin). It can be...
  15. margarett

Where to find someone to develop with Fabrik?

As far as I see, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript should get you there :P
  16. margarett

Event undefined in Internet Explorer

Thanks ;) Anyway, J! states IE8 as a supported browser, that's why I was asking for help. But the support on their forums is close to none. At some point I thought that was a local problem (something caused by my computer) but then I tried with different computers, "clean" installations...
  17. margarett

Hi all. After some further debug, I give up. I installed J! 3.0.2 and J! 3.1.0 beta5 and both have the same behavior with IE8. I would expect others have the same problems as I do, but it seems not. Anyway, I will continue developing my intranet-kind-of-thing with FF. Couldn't care less about IE :P
  18. margarett

5 minutes, anyone? :confused: It seems to be just a IE issue with J!, but maybe someone can shed a light here? If nothing else, just to confirm my issues and clearly state that I need to use another version... Thanks!
  19. margarett

If someone has spare 5 minutes and wants to help me here I really appreciate... I know that IE8 doesn't support HTML5. But, apart from that, the pages should work. Today I installed 3 versions of J!3 in 3 different servers (plus my existing localhost), both Windows and Linux and the result is...
  20. margarett

Problem solved. Sorry, dumb me... It seems that my IE opens intranet websites in compatibility mode by default. When I found this, I disabled that option and immediately the JS errors are gone. Now I just need to solve the terrible page behavior, that freezes in every click I do...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back