Search results

1. J

How to only show a search box in table view?

I want to just show an empty page, with a search box on it; until the user submits a search and it returns the records? Seems like it should be simple....but...
  2. J

Javascript in Element not working

Thanks, hugh... merry christmas too...
  3. J

Javascript in Element not working

Help, I`m suddenly seem to not be able to get javascript in a element to work!! It had worked before, but now I can`t get it going... The page is : http://www.dolphinscuba.com.sg/joomla/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=95 Username : james_sgp Password : turbo200
  4. J

Calling a PHP script using Eval text field

I am trying to use the 'Eval this text' on a Text Field on a form to run the below script (that should calculate currey exchange rates); but the problem seems to be that the script is not correctly refering to the field curr_code on the form: include("../test/CurrencyConverter.php"); $exch =...
  5. J

More Table Template Questions

I am trying to write a table template that will show only 1 record, but with data from 2 different database tables. I started with the basics of trying to display an element title and its value, like this...but it doesn`t work...! I removed lots of the script so I could see what was...
  6. J

Using element data in PHP script

Hugh, Fantastic...thanks a million.... Yes, I had already worked out how to do it with javascript. But I also wanted to know how I could do it with PHP. Think you guys may like my app. here is the URL: http://www.dolphinscuba.com.sg/joomla/ You can register, and have a play... still got a...
  7. J

Rob, Thanks very much, here are the elements: [jos_fabrik_formdata_3___dive_profile_bottom_time] => 45 [jos_fabrik_formdata_3___dive_profile_gas_in] => 200 [jos_fabrik_formdata_3___dive_profile_gas_out] => 100 [jos_fabrik_formdata_3___dive_profile_avg_depth] => 15...
  8. J

Think i must be getting more stupid in my old age... I can print out the element list as you mentioned above, but how do I use an individual value (e.g. adding two of them together), and how to put a value into an element? ???
  9. J

Hugh, Thanks for the pointer, but I get this as a response: string(5) "aData" ?????
  10. J

I am trying to do some processing of my forms data, before it is posted to the database. I know I need to use the CURL function, and a Simple Eval; but I don`t seem to be able to get the elements content. I`m using the following syntax: print aData['dive_profile_max_depth'];
  11. J

Setting default values in a form

Hi, I`m trying to create an application where the user can define default units for distance, weight, pressure, etc. I have a form where these can be defined; I`d like to get these values and set them as defaults in another form. Is that possible, if so cive me a few clues...?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back