• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. jmoises

(SOLVED) Cant Update using Update in Admin area of Joomla

Hi i have finish installation of Joomla5 now with Fabrik4, but the Extensions keep asking me to update After i click Update : But if i click the Check for Update Button, i get again the first screen: What should i do to be able to get the new updates? Thanks for any help!
  2. jmoises

(SOLVED) is the cascadingdropdown working on Fabrik 4?

is the cascadingdropdown working on Fabrik 4?, i ask because i know is active, but is not working for me, not populate data like before, thanks for any help
  3. jmoises

BUG: Fileupload not gets the Joomla Media default types

Hi, after the update the fileupload element was empty to use joomla default type, but give me a invalid file so i add the jpg, png to the Allowed file types, and that solve my problem but seems that is not reading correctly the joomla media defaul types. :)
  4. jmoises

Fixed (SOLVED) Before i go crazy, i need to ask .. Are the Search Form Working on Fabrik4?

Are the Search Form Working on Fabrik4? I create one following this tutorial https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ - first try that i create the form is not in the list of forms, but if i create a menu i can see is there. - second, i make sure to select a group the...
  5. jmoises

(SOLVED)direct access using url shows 403 error call stack

-- Migration to Joomla 5 and Fabrik 4 -- Hello i have a Calc Element that creates a URL to access a form directly, this was working ok on joomla 3, after update i get and error if i try to access, i check permisions, etc all seems to be ok y try to access other forms same error, when access...
  6. jmoises

(SOLVED) After Updating my fist site to Joomla 4 and Fabrik 4 help !

Hello, and thanks so much to make fabrik 4, i am updating a site, i follow this instrction https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrade-instructions/ i did 3 times the steps there, but every time i am done, i get the extension require and update: here is and image: if i run the site...
  7. jmoises

Get the value of Element data using content plugin

Thanks for any help, i all ready search forum and no luck, here is my issue i using the content plugin to get some elements on the article all good, i am trying alter a value that i am getting sourcer plugin: in html view i can view the value $10,000.00 of $precio, and is ok, but i try to change...
  8. jmoises

Use Joomla Article as a Report is possible?

Hello, i have this question, i need to use and Joomla Article to create a type of a Contract and add some fields using Content Plugin, why and article because i like to give access a user to edit the content in the future, and my idea is something like this: - Create a Customer Table (basic...
  9. jmoises

Best Way to use Joomla 4 & Joomla 3 With Fabrik

Hello, so i have this situation, we have a website up and runing on Joomla 4 design, user and content all ready, but now i need forms! so for me there is only one for that porpuse, FABRIK but is not compativle for joomla4, i am planing to creat a new instalation on separte folder for Joomla3...
  10. jmoises

Any news on Joomla 4?

Hello, is there any ETA for us be able to use fabrik on Joomla 4? Thanks for any update!
  11. jmoises

jdate element on a repeat group issue / bug

i create a join list for a table to add comments, i change the group for table to view something like this. it come to my atention that when i click the + (add) icon the date show the last date, not the current date and time, i dont know what to do, i have try multiple settings on the jdate...
  12. jmoises

What i am doing wrong in the decimal / currency type element (POSIBLE BUG)

i just cant figure it out, i try many settings in the field element and cant see to show the coma "," here are my settings Thanks for any help!
  13. jmoises

Cannot add element in Console

After the creation of a custom template that i show only couple elements, i notices on my browser console a lot of text like this: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "my_element1" because it does not exist in HTML. utils.js:3 Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element...
  14. jmoises

(SOLVED )fileupload element change image size after upload

is this normal? i have this image 480 kb, after upload the image and save the form then download the image i get a 9.39 mb image. thanks for any help
  15. jmoises

(SOLVED) Warning: Declaration jdate element

i actvate message to find a bug on my code and i been see this a lot. Warning: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementJdate::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue, $normal, $container) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue = NULL, $normal =...
  16. jmoises

(solved) how can i get the element value on a repeated group with Javascript

Hi how can i get the element value of a repeated group with Javascript? i have look on the wiki but no luck i cant find a way to read especific value of especific row in js i notice that the elements id has and extra number _0, _1 but how can i know, what is the row i am using, with correct...
  17. jmoises

(solved) What the Update database in List Forms does?

What the Update database in List Forms does? Thanks for any help!
  18. jmoises

(solved) re-link copied element

Hello, When i copy a List, this create copy of Form,Group,Elements. then if i edit and element this askme if i want to unlink it or something like that, that way i can made changes to the copy element whitout change the original element settings, my question is can i re-link the copied...
  19. jmoises

(SOLVE) Posible Bug when passing 0 value from Field Element to php

is somthing very strange happen and just cant figure out Field Element - Tax Field Element - Subtotal Calc Element - Total i am using a php function to calc the total using the subtotal and tax this is very easy and working my problem is when the user typo 0 tax (cero) what i am doing in my...
  20. jmoises

Format Number after exit field element?

I just like to know if is posible after user type some numbers in a field elelemnt and change to other element the number auto format it example: user type: 1000 when user exit field elelemt automaticaly change to $ 1,000.00, i know i can use some java but i was wonder if this is posible with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back