• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. cheesegrits

Fabirk Field Element with remove special chars

a) yeah, please don't publish modified plugins with the same name. b) why not just add a PHP validation in 'replace' mode that does this to fields that need it? Achieves exactly the same thing, doesn't require modifying core code. c) if you want to post a diff of your changes here, I'll...
  2. cheesegrits

Calc's don't work after latest github update

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/34de6f125c3013f90eef972680013fd21bfb8187 -- hugh
  3. cheesegrits

is it possible change slider element to html5?

Yup, I've started the process of splicing noUiSlider in. -- hugh
  4. cheesegrits

File extension error if upload chunk size is set

Looking at the code, seems like chunking was never actually implemented. The code is there in the Javascript to tell plupload to use it, but doesn't exist on the server side to actually append chunks together. It would be possible to finish implementing it, but not trivial. -- hugh
  5. cheesegrits

is it possible change slider element to html5?

@lcollong @samani I took a look at this one. My main concern would be that the rangeslider.js library being used seems to be abandoned: https://github.com/andreruffert/rangeslider.js The author hasn't responded to any issues or updated the code in years. This makes me nervous about using...
  6. cheesegrits

problem with advanced filter

I've added loading the old calendar framework if the date element is displayed in the list. So it should now work in advanced filters if the date is either displayed in the list, or there is a regular list filter for it. But if it is not displayed in the list and has no regular filter, I don't...
  7. cheesegrits

jdate field bug !! Urgent

You are welcome. -- hugh
  8. cheesegrits

Form Redirect append checkboxes fails

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/0bff9e2921ed9ca1c1fd69f74c5cfadf1656ac5c I haven't tested it. :) -- hugh
  9. cheesegrits

jdate field bug !! Urgent

Try this: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/0d3f9abf667645739879a6dfdb5acad148e419f2 I'll push a fixed installer up if this fix works and hasn't broken anything else. -- hugh
  10. cheesegrits

3.9.1 update problem

How old was the site you updated? We did change the encryption method used for the connection passwords at some point, but that was quite some time ago. -- hugh
  11. cheesegrits

js error not trapped by some browser ?

Looks OK. The iscustom stuff is intended for links which aren't links to Fabrik pages, so we don't add our very specific stuff like format=partial, which would kill anything that doesn't have that view type. But really, I don't think I ever got round to properly finishing off allowing custom...
  12. cheesegrits

I can't save a new list

Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of doing a build atm. Try discovering, installing and enabling the jdate plugin.
  13. cheesegrits

BUG: redirect issue with update_col and copy list pluging

I reverted that commit.
  14. cheesegrits

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

Yup, I'll be gradually fixing those as I run across them. But for now at least, 7.3 is the recommended PHP version to use. -- hugh
  15. cheesegrits

Question about juser form plugin

There's an option in the Sync settings to fill your table from the J! user table, the first time the plugin loads, if your table is empty. That will populate your table, mapping your fields as you specified in the main settings. NOTE you must specify a "User ID" field to use, and DO NOT make...
  16. cheesegrits

Blacklist Check for form submission

There's an option on the email validation to check that it's a valid MX domain, but I don't currently have RBL support. I'll take a look see if there's any handy dandy Composer modules for doing RBL lookups. Although as Troester says, the CAPTCHA element using the Google nocaptcha method is...
  17. cheesegrits

Bugs with Ajax fileupload?

1 - I have no idea but I think may be to do with J!'s media types. I'll take a look. 2 & 3 - yes, I'm aware, I had to add that "show preview" in a hurry to get rid of that thing where it opened a preview when you loaded the page. I'll go back and try and fix it better as soon as I have time...
  18. cheesegrits

PayPal plugin - do not register if payment was cancelled

No, there isn't a way to not create the row for the form submission, just because of the way PayPal IPN works. It's asyncronous, meaning that the 'completed' response from PayPal doesn't arrive for some unspecified amount of time. Which could be hours. So we have to go ahead and create the...
  19. cheesegrits

Error in Tags Element

I can't replicate this. https://www.screencast.com/t/bbikok4Z0rB -- hugh
  20. cheesegrits

Display multiple rows of an element

I didn't even know about that feature till about 6 months ago when I saw it being used on a client's site. -- hugh
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back