Search results

1. M

Repeat Group

Has the Repeat Group option been fixed in the final 1.0.4 release? I still can't seem to get it to work. If I don't select that option then my elements show up just fine in the email sent when the form is submitted. However, if I select the Repeat Group option then the email that I receive when...
  2. M

CURL and Referer URL

If I use the CURL option to post to a page, does my referring URL stay as the original form's URL or does it become some PHP script/file in the background? I need to know this because I'm attempting to post to a CC processor's website and they require that the posting/referring URL be...
  3. M

Repeat Group Not Working

I can't seem to get my repeated groups/elements to work properly from the user's perspective. I'm using v1.0.3 8/23/2007 release from the downloads section. I have a drop-down and a text area in my group. I select the Repeat Group option and I get the "Add" "Delete" links on the user front-end...
  4. M

Post page after CURL processing

What is the proper format for the Jump Page field when I have CURL processing occuring? It appears that I must place the fully qualified URL of the page I want to post the form to, even if its a local page within the Joomla heirarchy. Secondly, it appears that whatever URL I place in the Jump...
  5. M

POST using CURL

There seems to be a major deficiency with the CURL option, unless I'm doing something wrong. Please help. My goal is to have user populate a form and then POST that form to an ecommerce website. However, it appears that the names of the elements being passed in the form are the Fabrik generated...
  6. M

Where is the Support?

Based on the forum communication, it doesn't appear that any of the paid for members are getting any support here...at least not in the last 2 weeks. Am I wrong here? I for one must say this is the worst supported Joomla product I have ever purchased. As a matter of fact, I would go as far as...
  7. M

Jump Page with CURL Option

After a whole lot of trial and error, I think I've finally gotten my CURL script to work properly and POST parameters to the Jump page specified. Just one issue now.... The Jump page is shown within my existing Joomla site. In other words, the template is kept intact (i.e. header, menus, etc.)...
  8. M

Element Names

Is there a way to keep the element names unmodified by Fabrik? For example, if I create a hidden element called "storename", it gets renamed to "jos_fabrik_formdata_1___storename" in the generated source code of the page. I am trying to post to an e-commerce site using the CURL option, and...
  9. M

Form Field Names

Is there a way to keep the form field names unaltered in a Fabrik form? For example, if I create a text element called "city", in the source code of the form it comes out as "jos_fabrik_formdata_1___city". My ultimate goal is to use the CURL functionality and post my form to an e-commerce...
  10. M

POST and Email Together

I am trying to use Fabrik as a registration form to gather some preliminary information before redirecting the user to a credit card merchant site where they will enter their CC info. I would like to have the info entered in the Fabrik form emailed to me and then the form be posted to the CC...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back