Search results

1. C

Problem with Fabrik_table bot in Virtue-Mart

I have enabled mambots to work inside Virtue-Mart shopping cart, and I have no problems using any other mambot codes there. However when I recently created an information request form that I was going to use for customers to request product information related to the currently viewed product, I...
  2. C

question that may be related to so many issues

I am wondering if the nature of amny of these problems may be related to the .htaccess file on Joomla. There are several lines that are designed to prevent security issues that may be causing issues with this system. The code is below and is found (hopefully) in every current version of Joomla's...
  3. C

Validation Problems

Ok for starters I admit that validations are not something I am very good at, but after going to some sites and trying some that I found, I cant get anything to work...at all. It always returns errors regardless of how I use it. You have an error in your SQL syntax;....etc I have read virtually...
  4. C

Patch 1.03-b spelling issue?

While comparing the file fabrik.class.php I came across this and I think its an error (spelling?) on line 1172. There is a lower and upper case letter "aA" Update= I actually noticed this is spelled like this all throughout the file. I am no expert here but is this correct? $aAttachments =...
  5. C

Error in SQL syntax (for Rob)

On a simple contact form that had been working fine I am now getting this sql error. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \':/www.mywebsite.com/joomla/, \'Testing\')\' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO...
  6. C

Your bug traker system..

Leaves alot to be desired... Ok, in another post I said you guys needed one....I found it, (my mistake) just did not know you have to be logged in just to see the link to it. No problem and it looks simple enough. But heres where I have a serious issue with it. Whats the point of even having...
  7. C

This thing has lots of bugs (not stable)

I am sorry to say that in my honest opinion this application is not a stable component yet. Its an amazing work of art, and I know that it will be great, but it should not take 5 hours to make a simple form and work out all the bugs. After building 3 forms, on 3 unique websites all of the forms...
  8. C

Mambots compatable?

I just downloaded the mambots and module addons and noticed that they are under the 2.0 version. Are these mambots only compatable with the version 2.0 Fabrik? or will they work with the 1.02-03 versions? If not maybe the directory on the forge should have them in a seprate folder so this is...
  9. C

Patch from 1.02 - to - 1.03 is not "packaged" correctly

I downloaded the patch to 1.03 and unzipped it to see two folders (admininstration) and (components) Thinking it was a simple unzip copy and paste job to the root Joomla directory via FTP, so I loaded it up. Only to discover that all the files were dumped completly into the wrong area!! :o The...
  10. C

Text Editor

I am curious about something. I installed Fabrik about a week ago on a local build and it simply would not work. Every time I tried to open a form it would pop open an error (sorry did not keep record of the exact ones) but needless to say the only way to get out of it was to actually kill my...
  11. C

creating a form inside Virtue-Mart

OK, I am curious about something in regards to using this component inside the Virtue-Mart shopping cart system. I have several websites that use the shopping cart software, and recently a friend whos website I am making wanted a custom quote form to work next to all his products. He offers...
  12. C

Documentation

I will have to say....first after about 4 hours of playing around on my own with this component I was able to figure out most of the things I currently need it for. Plus after reading on these forums for about an hour I noticed that many posts here were un answered, and many that were had...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back