Search results

1. C

Problem with Fabrik_table bot in Virtue-Mart

....BUMP Ok, well its now a whole MONTH later and nothing....? Come on guys, you got my money for a years support.....anti up on the mambot documentation and at least try to offer some suggestions as to the nature of the problem I have posted above.
  2. C

Problem with Fabrik_table bot in Virtue-Mart

I have enabled mambots to work inside Virtue-Mart shopping cart, and I have no problems using any other mambot codes there. However when I recently created an information request form that I was going to use for customers to request product information related to the currently viewed product, I...
  3. C

Can't send uploaded file via email

I was having this issue before..the latest version seems to have solved the problem for me on all my sites. I think it may also be related to spam filter settings on a persons server as one of my customers sites turned on filter local mail for spam and it stopped sending all local mail. Once I...
  4. C

Validation Problems

Told ya I was not very good at those, and it seems that I need to work on that. :-\ I have bookmarked your "check" validation page and will use it to make some that hopefully will work correctly as I see it as a must have on so many of the forms that poeple will use. It would be nice if the...
  5. C

question that may be related to so many issues

I posted the message before I saw that you had the stable version of 1.03 up and available, must of been only hours between my posting and the latest version. :D Anyway, I was merely looking for solutions by suggesting some ideas, but it does appear to me that with the exception of validations...
  6. C

I will try on a test system as soon as I get one up on my live server in a day or so. However if this is the nature of the problems then there is no way in the world anyone should remove the code in the file as this would surely lead to having your site hacked in a second. I would also...
  7. C

I am wondering if the nature of amny of these problems may be related to the .htaccess file on Joomla. There are several lines that are designed to prevent security issues that may be causing issues with this system. The code is below and is found (hopefully) in every current version of Joomla's...
  8. C

Validation Problems

Re: Validation Problems (BUMP) I have been patient on this for some time now...some response is in order, at least for the reasons why the built in validations cause errors like the not_empty one that comes with the sample contact form. I also used preg_replace on the check for code in text...
  9. C

Error in SQL syntax (for Rob)

Now going on almost two weeks...any word on a release?
  10. C

Can't send uploaded file via email

As mentioned several times before also have this issue, and after looking at the configuration of the server and even contacting my host service provider assure me that open_base_dir is turned off on my server for what they called security issues. I was also told by you well over a week ago...
  11. C

Validation Problems

Ok for starters I admit that validations are not something I am very good at, but after going to some sites and trying some that I found, I cant get anything to work...at all. It always returns errors regardless of how I use it. You have an error in your SQL syntax;....etc I have read virtually...
  12. C

Patch 1.03-b spelling issue?

While comparing the file fabrik.class.php I came across this and I think its an error (spelling?) on line 1172. There is a lower and upper case letter "aA" Update= I actually noticed this is spelled like this all throughout the file. I am no expert here but is this correct? $aAttachments =...
  13. C

Since the email does still send I guess that timeframe will do ok. I also noticed that the table does not record the form data if no upload is sent when the error shows. So it would seem that the problem is two fold. I look forward to getting the whole "uploads" problems resolved as I dont wish...
  14. C

On a simple contact form that had been working fine I am now getting this sql error. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \':/www.mywebsite.com/joomla/, \'Testing\')\' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO...
  15. C

This thing has lots of bugs (not stable)

As already mentioned in another post regarding this problem, I am using TMEdit version1.0..the same one you used while logged in to my site recently for error checking. I do know of an error created by the editor if I have advanced table editing turned on in the editor options. I rarely use them...
  16. C

date element format

There are two places I have found to set date formats, one on the table diplay and the other for the email. Which one are you wishing to alter? In the date Element at the bottom change Date format string to m-d-Y In your Table edit the table to Order by: time_date then select descending. Of...
  17. C

Your bug traker system..

The question was fairly clear..... It was both a question and a suggestion. Why dont you have the resolutions to posted bugs in your bug tracker? Just seeing that a bug has been resolved does not help anyone. (except maybe the person who had the bug)
  18. C

Your bug traker system..

Leaves alot to be desired... Ok, in another post I said you guys needed one....I found it, (my mistake) just did not know you have to be logged in just to see the link to it. No problem and it looks simple enough. But heres where I have a serious issue with it. Whats the point of even having...
  19. C

Cannot edit table data using backend

Got if figured out....it was actually that the primary key had an .image ending. I am really not sure how or why this would of happened as I used the default contact form sample to create the form used. Once I changed the primary key back to the default fabrik_internal_id this allowed it to...
  20. C

Cannot edit table data using backend

Information was sent to log in. Please note that as of writing this post I will be out on business until later this afternoon (I am at UTC -5) so I wont be in contact with you until later. I set your account to use the same editor as me if there is an issue related to the editor you may see a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back