• Payment Plugins Poll

We need your feedback on the need for updated payment plugins. Please go here and give us your feedback.

• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

• Update & Changlog URL Fixer

At the present time the update site URL for Fabrik is incorrect in all installations up to and including 4.1. This will be corrected in 4.2, however, if you wish to update Fabrik via the J! Updater you can download and install this plugin.

This file is installed just like any other extension through the J! Extension Installation panel. It will not however actually install anything. Its sole purpose is to fix the Update Site and Changlog URL's. Once done it will simply exit.

As always, we recommend you perform a site backup priot to installation.

Search results

1. F.schettino

How create use a full year calendar

It would be very useful for management, to see the global situation.
  2. F.schettino

troester: "use one of the many free or paid Joomla booking components" This is my idea: at the beginning I have to understand, so I installed Solidres free edition I try to implement specific functions using Fabrik (I used it for a long time, as you could remember; and probably you remember...
  3. F.schettino

After a long time I am here to ask a suggestion. I am developing (for a fiend, free of charge :() a site to make reservations of a holiday home / B & B. I need help to get a full year calendar to show the situation, as I made in Access: Someone can help me?
  4. F.schettino

[SOLVED] How rename file uploaded using example in File upload element?

I use it in myForm/Plug-ins/PHP plugin - End of form submission (OnAfterProcess) I don't use in fileupload because I cannot be sure that the form will be sent.
  5. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Sometimes disappear JS of elements or plugins of forms

SOLVED I convinced my client to change hosting (from Tophost to Aruba).
  6. F.schettino

Suggestions how update the "live" site from the development one

At the moment the update is in stand-by, but I thank you, Kenneth, for your suggestions.
  7. F.schettino

DatabaseJoin value not rendered if Form (edit)=SuperUser

Hi, Troester. My question is related to http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/can-i-use-juser-form-plugin.43451/ I cannot use User element or default: - It isn't a new record - The user can or not create the user. I set the value (and a lot of other values) using JS when a button is...
  8. F.schettino

DatabaseJoin value not rendered if Form (edit)=SuperUser

On a form there is a DatabaseJoin Form (add)=Super User Form (edit)=Super User It is set by JS when a button is pressed; I cannot use an User element. But it shows the id, not the name. If the current user is a Super User, it shows the name. Why? How can I work around?
  9. F.schettino

Can I use Juser Form plugin?

Hi, Hugh. Why ? I mean 'id_Joomla_user' is the id of Joomla user who's data are on the form. So, '{table__create_user}' == 'Yes' is for the case 2: administrator has just filled value for Name, Username, Password; Juser Form plugin has to create the account. '{id_Joomla_user} != null is...
  10. F.schettino

Hi, Troester. Thank you for quick answer. From what you say I gather that the test Option/Condition to run Juser Form plugin works just before saving the form not when the form is loaded, as I thought. It is logical; I am a stupid (as you've already noticed in the past :oops:) On the form I...
  11. F.schettino

Ok, I know how use Juser Form plugin (that is very useful), but I have a form that I have to use in various situations: Before creation of the J! account - Form used by users who belong to an administration group 1- modification of some data, without creation of the user account 2- creation of...
  12. F.schettino

Ok. You said "We do have code which should prevent you from saving if ..." But I think that can be useful that you "give a look", because I have lost some JS and/or validations saving elements. And what about messages in attachments I posted? They are always shown. Did you get it?
  13. F.schettino

I "have seen" you on site; thank you, Hugh. So, you saw the issue. I know that my provider is not so...good; It is cheap. I proposed to change it. Can I do something in the meantime?
  14. F.schettino

Thanks, Hugh. At the moment I cannot edit some elements. It seems me that it happens especially if an element is a duplicated one or the original one duplicated. If you want you can access my site and try to edit element 195 Email
  15. F.schettino

Some more information: When I open an element, JavaScript Errors Notifier (Chrome extension) shows: and loading is not complete: It happens again if I close and reopen the element.
  16. F.schettino

It happens after modifying an element or a form. It is a sneaky malfunctioning because I realize it too late. I think that is a consequence of the incomplete loading of the page when you open an item: sometimes it requires a lot of time or the loading isn't complete, so I have to close (without...
  17. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Trouble sending emails with images and attachments

I like that you like, so: SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED :D:D:D
  18. F.schettino

SOLVED following your suggestion. I know: you (troester and hugh) are very good and very helpful. Thank you very much.
  19. F.schettino

Hi, Hugh. Probably you didn't see that I solved issue 2 about attachments. Now my problem is only 1, about images in Body of email. I am sure that you can help me.
  20. F.schettino

Hi, troester. I hope you will help me. 1 I put a lot of "echo" and "var_dump" statements in PHP to see what happens and I tried to write by hand HTML. If in Body there is echo $messaggio; shows It would be right if it was http://www.mysite.com/sub/images/sub/myfile.png (without index.php/)...
Back