Recent content by xbonnaire

1. xbonnaire

Manage karate level of user

Hi, can you explain with more details? (eventuellement en fran?ais...)
  2. xbonnaire

Problem with date and cascading dropdown elements

Problem Solved After chating with cheesegrits, we came to the conclusion that something was preventing some PHP scripts to run (also some JS scripts). The server was returning the following error (appears only when looking to the page source and trying the scripts one by one). <!-- SHTML...
  3. xbonnaire

OK, I sent you an invitation on Skype... Thanks
  4. xbonnaire

Tried it but without success. I have the same behavior with the date element, and with the display of the list view (in the backend). This realy seems to be a JS problem, but I don't know where and why. No error appear in the console.
  5. xbonnaire

Failed to parse time string

Hi, I had this message a few time ago with a date element, but in a form. I has a date format different from the Fabrik initial one ("%d/%m%Y" instead of "%Y-%m-%d") and the error was raised when I entered the date with my custom format, when saving the form. When entering the date with the...
  6. xbonnaire

Group By View Table

Hi, You can do something similar using the calculation option on your "Name" element. Choose the 'count' option over your element. Then you can modify the table (list) view using the "Group By" option, and group your list by your "Class" element. This will produce a list view grouped by class...
  7. xbonnaire

Cannot figure out what the problem is.... Please any help???? Thanks
  8. xbonnaire

Tessa, Sorry I only read your mail now. Site is essai.informaticae.org User: admin Password: Sent to you by private message Thanks
  9. xbonnaire

Sent you the admin access via email. Sorry, cannot use skype from my office (blocked by routers). Xavier
  10. xbonnaire

Github upgrade generate the problem Hi Tessa, I have installed a brand new site with Joomla 2.5.6 and the Fabrik 3.0.5 package (from the Fabrikar site). Then I have created a test1 list with a single date element (called mydate). When I try to add data using the list view in the backend...
  11. xbonnaire

data missing after import

Hi, Did you first create the elements in a Fabrik list, or left Fabrik create the elements itself when importing the data?
  12. xbonnaire

Problem with date and cascading dropdown elements [SOLVED] Hi all, I have a form with a date element, a Category (field element), and a Sub-Category (cascading dropdown element) that should be populated when choosing a Category. There are two problems: The first one is that the calendar icon...
  13. xbonnaire

Automatically insert data from another table

Hi, First I want to say that Fabrik is surely one of the best component ever made for Joomla :) However, as a newbie to Fabrik, I'm wondering how to solve a simple problem (I'm sure its an obvious question, but obviousness is a so relative notion). So, I have a course table which contains a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back