Recent content by warrior

1. W

HTTP 500 on localhost

I get another problem with floating links icons : they don't appear and I get the following Apache error : [Wed Nov 14 16:36:08 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: Message in...
  2. W

HTTP 500 on localhost

Using UwAmp Firefox 16 or IE8 In backend or frontend I get this error when trying to access : - main Fabrik component link - "view data" of my lists or forms Any ideas ? Regards PS : I got the following Apache log : [Wed Nov 14 15:20:09 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error...
  3. W

Impossible to submit data (popup + dbjoin as checkboxes)

Exactly the same problem with 3.0.6.3 version and last GitHub. Any solution or help ?
  4. W

Placeholder {details: xxx} not rendered

Thanks, it works fine, with no modifications after the last Github update. The 'xxx' text is now rendered in detail view
  5. W

Application design

friendly bump ;)
  6. W

SQL join to search categories

friendly bump ;)
  7. W

Application design

friendly bump ;)
  8. W

friendly bump ;)
  9. W

Hi, I saw Rob post (http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28286) and inserted {details: xxx} in the Intro Text of my form. When I call my form, clicking on View (url = .../fabrik/contact-list/details/8/17) the placeholder is never rendered. And in all views, it displays : {details: xxx}...
  10. W

How to get rowid in list view?

sales2010, thanks for your posts. It seems that you implemented a payment system. If you used Fabrik Paypal plugin, can you help me with my post http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28235 Regards
  11. W

Application design

Help before giving up... Hi, I'm probably a dumb developper, but I haven't get all the potential of Fabrik and I don't see if it's far the best CCK (compared to FlexiContent or Seblod). Can you put me on the way, before : - I give up, - or I subscribe to forum Thanks a lot for your help !
  12. W

List button PHP code execution

Help before giving up... Hi, I'm probably a dumb developper, but I haven't get all the potential of Fabrik and I don't see if it's far the best CCK (compared to FlexiContent or Seblod). Can you put me on the way, before : - I give up, - or I subscribe to forum Thanks a lot for your help !
  13. W

Thanks troester, I thought list plugins were only for global actions on whole table ! Can you give me indications on how to open a specific form in a popup ? I would like to make an email reply to a contact form and store also the reply in my table. Thanks. PS : to be more precised, I...
  14. W

Hi, In a list, I would like to perform PHP code, when clicking on a row button or link. The code should act on the selected row. I understood that AJAX is the best way ? Do you have a Fabrik example, I do not know anything about Ajax... Thanks for help. Regards
  15. W

Application design

I do not search a backend template, but a way to build specific menus or toolbars relating to each applications. This to perform actions based on tables contents build with Fabrik I thought I could build this with a Fabrik backend template (having one template per application) Am I right ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back