Recent content by vreyes

1. V

3.6 to 3.7 update help

Hello all, Is it possible to update to the new version without losing any settings? or do i need to uninstall 3.6 pkg/mod/plg before upgrading to the new 3.7 version and start creating everything again. thanks for any replies. -V
  2. V

update to joomla 3.7

hello, i am still getting the same error "administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php on line 23" after i have updated to Fabrik 3.6 components and mods, plugins but i am able to get to my backend now. I just need help getting rid of the error showing on my frontpage. thank you
  3. V

Error Invalid address

ok. putting the From address like this info@12345.com:John Doe worked. ty Hugh
  4. V

Error Invalid address

Hello, I started recently seeing this error when guests submit the form. attached is the email plugin i have setup. any help is appreciated. thank you. -V j3.5.1 fab3.4.3
  5. V

Fields Not showing

ok i think i got it guys. i gave add records public and now is showing. thank you everyone for your support.
  6. V

Fields Not showing

here is my settings. I want to give everyone access to be able input their information and submit. i dont want to give public access to delete any records. I thought i set the access settings correctly but which one do i set. thank you guys for the response.
  7. V

Fields Not showing

hey troester, thanks for your reply. here is the test link http://fotosnap.net/fotosnap25/index.php/availability What do you mean what i call it? regards, V
  8. V

Fields Not showing

Hello all, I tried searching in the forum for white screen but could not find similar to my issue. Im not sure what i am doing wrong but the fields are not showing. (see attached). I am not getting any errors either and tried changing the default fabrik template Can someone please help me...
  9. V

List vs Tables

great thank you Jaanus
  10. V

List vs Tables

Hello all, I need information and searching did not help me. Can someone please tell the different from List of Fab3.0 and Tables of Fab2.0? I notice there is no tutorial for the Fab3.0 but is the List the same thing as I used Tables in Fab2.0 Im trying to upgrade my site from J1.5 to J2.5...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back