Recent content by Tur1st

1. T

dropdown show links

Hello, how you can do to show dropdown links?
  2. T

Problem connecting to database

I noticed this problem, the other created a table called "db_rem," but in php my_admin, tables with the same name do not, but the component in the tab "Form" has successfully updated! So where can this table?
  3. T

Yes, there is "Yes"
  4. T

Updated base 10 times, does not work, damn it, it was so much information in this table, now don `t know what to do
  5. T

Php_My_admin climb in and found the table "tab_new", in which only two fields, and should be 10, and the question arises, then, which retains data?
  6. T

Who does not know how to solve this problem, or is only a back-up:(
  7. T

Feeling as though in the component code has been registered on the damage, and now after setting up the "Connections" component is working again, but the old table has issued an error described above
  8. T

well, sort of a connection set up, we had to change the password to the database, but now the components can not show the previously created table that says "getData:Unknown column 'tab_new.VIN' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `tab_new`.`id` AS `tab_new___id`...
  9. T

Hi, I have a problem about a month component worked steadily, but yesterday suddenly encountered an error "No connection to the database," in the "Connection" checked all the settings to the database, all right. However, the component did not work. How to solve a problem, please help.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back