Recent content by Trister

1. T

Styling the forms

The form can only be seen by registered members. To make it public would just open it up to spamming. I can give you a testing account or show you an image of it. Where it says 99 words left is the textarea and you can also see all the text being cut off. Shows the same in Chrome/IE. This shows...
  2. T

Styling the forms

Still looking for a solution to getting the text to fit in the boxes and to have the textarea show more than 1 line.
  3. T

Styling the forms

I think I mistyped here. What I ment by saying the form looked fine using the default template. I ment looked fine using Joomla's default template. When I moved it over to the production site, that has a different Jooomla template, the form looks different. The text does not fit into the...
  4. T

Styling the forms

I've created an application which looked fine in our dev installation with the default template. On our production site, the form's elements look different. I assume this is caused by the custom template. What it's showing is, either the elements are not high enough or the text is too big; the...
  5. T

Tags within Articles

I've got 3.0.6, just downloaded from GitHub last week. The workaround, worked. Thanks for you help.
  6. T

Tags within Articles

In a K2 article, I used {fabrik view=list id=3} it gives me Error: 500 You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site a mistyped address you have no access to this page The requested resource...
  7. T

Tags within Articles

I guess this says it all "The main Fabrik plug-in allows you to embed Fabrik content within your Joomla articles" So it only works with the default Joomla Article system. Thanks!
  8. T

Tags within Articles

Is there any information on this?
  9. T

Tags within Articles

I was playing around with the {fabrik..} article form inserts in K2 and got an error when trying to view it. It seems to only work on the default Joomla article system, is this true or is there something I'm doing wrong or haven't enabled?
  10. T

Application approval form assistance

All the problems went away and I understand about the popup. so thank you so much for taking your time to help me! A questions: Does the article insert "{fabrik blah blah}" only work with the default Joomla article system? I tried using it with K2 and received a page error.
  11. T

I've updated to 3.0.6.2. These errors/bugs still exist. Validation Errors If you click on a required field and fail the vaildation, without submitting, you refresh the page, all required field validations shows failed. You have to then refresh the page again to clear the marked errors. Popup...
  12. T

Anything on this?
  13. T

problems with checkboxes

On each checkbox, Use the Javascript option. Select Load, hide, element, operator, 0 This will hide the field when the form is loaded. Add another one saying, Show, element, operator, value If the value returns true, the hidden element will then show.
  14. T

friendly bump
  15. T

No, I have not updated from GitHub. Joomla says it's 3.0.5.2 but when I downloaded it, your site said I was downloading 3.0.6. 3) the element user plug-in 2) The form is called from a menu link 1) Here's my site http://dev.bffaceoff.com/member-app-form If you go here and just click the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back