Recent content by TND Web

1. T

Show extra form field depending on checkbox

I better explain that better... I have an inital form to make with basic info.. Then user needs to be able to select 2 options. Depending on the option I'll hide or show the relevant tab, which needs a submit button
  2. T

Thank you again. That's exactly what I need to solve the problem of customer flow! One last thing, how do I place a submit button on specific tabs in a multi part form?
  3. T

Great, thanks for all the help =) So, I got the second part of form to hide But still shows the prev and next buttons, again, is there a way to hide?
  4. T

Thanks, but dont think I explained that part correctly So, let's say I have a multi part form, each part has its own group. Is it still possible to hide certain groups depending on control element?
  5. T

Thanks, i'll have a look at that Do these functions to hide elements also work in multipart forms to hide groups etc?
  6. T

Scrub that. sussed it! I had the hide set to fade out.. One more daft question, is there a way to do the same with the submit button?
  7. T

I managed to get that working. But it still only shows or hides once, then stops. Have a look, see what I mean (please bare in mind these are only forms built for me to play around atm) https://johnsonsvauxhall.net/scrapula/index.php/test2
  8. T

Thanks Troester Ah, I get it now! So where does the original JS to hide onload go, in the element I want to hide or the element affecting the hide/show? Is it possible to do this with a whole group of elements instead of just one? Thanks
  9. T

Hi Trying to make a simple form whereby if user accepts quote and agrees to terms (by clicking checkbox) then further fields appear below. I've tried using the built in JS to show fields on 'click' or change but this doesnt seem to work. I can get it to 'kinda' work using hide fields if checkbox...
  10. T

CUSTOM BUTTONS IN FORMS

Also, Ive noticed my button element does not seem to work properly. Only gives the basic options, the options at bottom say 'Loading...' but dont load Thanks
  11. T

CUSTOM BUTTONS IN FORMS

Hi Wondering if it's posbile to make custom buttons in forms? I need an inital form that allows user to submit basic info. Then they need to have the option to either submit basic info, or go on to a second form that takes further info. The second form need to be saved to the same db entry as...
  12. T

Passing Variables

So is there any way I can temporarily store variables until a form completes and saves to DB?
  13. T

Passing Variables

Oh, sorry, I just re-read that So the whole php has to be submitted again? Thats not gonna work, as it talks to an API that charges the site owner every time a query is submitted. Surely there must be a way to store variables from main calc (the one that gathers the data from API) and use those...
  14. T

Passing Variables

Thanks Troester So, ive got one calc that contacts an external API to return vehicle details which it then places into variables. one of which it creates is- $vehicledescription = $colour . " " . $make . " " . $model; I want the second calc to display some of those variables To use...
  15. T

Passing Variables

Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back