• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by tilbellos

1. T

filter data by year?

i was thinking if there is a way to filter data by year. I tried to put the date element in my list but i can not configure it to add only year even if i use "Y" only instead of "Y-m-d" in the list & form format. i want an element to record only the current year (ie 2018), neither time or...
  2. T

cdd not working with greek characters data

And another issue... i have set to show me the totals of the fields. the numbers 283, 286 are the users id's. I don't want this. just the totals only. as you can see in the image the total of field 20-35 is "4" but it shows "9". it counts all users...
  3. T

But i have selected the "other element" in the first line. i thought advanced search will work like the simple search.
  4. T

new problem appeared... in advanced search the "rivers" element was working. now it shows only "all"
  5. T

i see its working right now, did yoy fixed it? Thank you very much!!
  6. T

now its ok, i think you can see the list
  7. T

now i have another headache...lol i have a problem with advanced search in frontend. i have 3 fields: ecosystems, rivers and spots (locations) and the 3rd field is not populating data... it only shows "all"
  8. T

i rebuilded the 2 tables ecosystems and rivers with utf8_unicode_ci collation and now its working with greek characters... maybe the problem was the collation...
  9. T

a few days ago i had some problems on how to build a form with cdd and i figured out that was because of greek characters. cdd is working with english characters but if it is possible i want to use greek characters instead of english. I have 3 tables, the first (fishing_report) is the main form...
  10. T

cannot post new thread in standard support

Now its ok, thank you
  11. T

cannot post new thread in standard support

36 hours after my subscription and i cannot post in standard support. is any moderator here to fix it?
  12. T

Help with cascading dropdowns

Thank you for your reply. i have made some changes. We decided that we don't need the 3rd dropdown (locations) so i removed it and now i'm working with ecosystems table and rivers table only but i have some problems understanding how the cdd works. Table: "Fishing report" (the main form that is...
  13. T

Help with cascading dropdowns

Hello, we are building a form for a fishing club and we want our members to send us their fishing reports and i have some problems with some fields. I want 3 dropdowns (ecosystem, river, location). I have made a second list that contains the data of these 3 options, (i dont know if this is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back