Recent content by Spottedkennedy

1. S

Search form help

ok so I went to the form, and added the plugin redirect and a link to index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1 This now seems to sort of work. the form displays, and the search actually does work. I now have to work out what I did steps wise to make this work so I can better understand it
  2. S

Search form help

interestingly when I go to the back end list, and view data, the form appears, if I select from the drop down one of the services, the data displays exactly as it should below? So its only the front end thats buggered?
  3. S

Search form help

Still getting pretty much nowhere. When I create a list and select the database already in paly with the relevant table of details, the search results return with error 500 I thought the system was meant to allow me to create a new table, with 4 fields (each field being a searchable field) and...
  4. S

Search form help

Yeah this is kinda where I am now. having read alot of comments on how much Fabrik can do I am desperate to learn it, and waiting for my penny to drop. I have this one form I need to get working, then when I get that done I have a much larger application I want to work on that I feel Fabrik is...
  5. S

Search form help

nah, Im just going round in bigger circles now lol, I make one good stride forward then 3 back. I added the filter options, and now I get error 500 on every search
  6. S

Search form help

Ill walk through this lot this morning, thanks. I realise its probably frustrating hearing someone who knows nothing about Fabrik, so I am sorry for that. And already this is helping :-)
  7. S

Search form help

Ive unpublished all the fields I dont need, looks better, but for example, I search with the name Thomas, and it returns my name at the top of the list. There shoudl be no list, and I certainly should not appear in it since my name is Kennedy :). So the search is not actually doing anything...
  8. S

Search form help

ok I have done this as well, maybe Im not explaining right. I dont want to manipulate any existing data I merely want to search based on existing data. I started over and did it a different way. I created a new list and selected use existing table, and selected the subscriber table within the...
  9. S

Search form help

so, created a list. Created 4 elements (as per the above)The form was already created when the list was done (sorry my mistake) I went to list, data and joins as follows Left Join | Group | Joomla Table to lookup | Element | Actual Joomla Field I did this for all 4 elements tied to...
  10. S

Search form help

ok I started again. I am using Membership pro to deal with members, and have several custom fields. Created a basic list. Created 4 elements, Lastname(text entry), Company(Text entry), Location(drop down select) and Services(drop down) In the list I created joins, joining each one to a real...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back