Spottedkennedy's latest activity

• S
    Spottedkennedy replied to the thread Search form help.
    ok so I went to the form, and added the plugin redirect and a link to index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1 This now seems to...
  • S
    interestingly when I go to the back end list, and view data, the form appears, if I select from the drop down one of the services, the...
  • S
    Still getting pretty much nowhere. When I create a list and select the database already in paly with the relevant table of details, the...
  • S
    Yeah this is kinda where I am now. having read alot of comments on how much Fabrik can do I am desperate to learn it, and waiting for...
  • S
    nah, Im just going round in bigger circles now lol, I make one good stride forward then 3 back. I added the filter options, and now I...
  • S
    Ill walk through this lot this morning, thanks. I realise its probably frustrating hearing someone who knows nothing about Fabrik, so I...
  • S
    Ive unpublished all the fields I dont need, looks better, but for example, I search with the name Thomas, and it returns my name at the...
  • S
    ok I have done this as well, maybe Im not explaining right. I dont want to manipulate any existing data I merely want to search based...
  • S
    so, created a list. Created 4 elements (as per the above)The form was already created when the list was done (sorry my mistake) I went...
  • S
    ok I started again. I am using Membership pro to deal with members, and have several custom fields. Created a basic list. Created 4...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back