Recent content by sportegioco

1. S

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Thank you very much for all the work you have done. I use Fabrik for both personal and business use. You have done an excellent job and created a fantastic product. Thanks thanks thanks
  2. S

fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion

So the solution could be to save in arrays even when uploading a file without ajax, otherwise when it is in the list, if it finds a mix of arrays and strings it does not work
  3. S

fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion

I found the problem, although I don't know how to fix it. When setting the element without aiax it saves the file name as a string in the database while if you set ajax, even if it is a file it only saves as an array. I hope I was helpful
  4. S

Conditionally Change the $formModel property from insert to update in the php form plugin

I have a table where I insert data. ... but if in a table row I find an email equal to that inserted in the form I would like to update this record, but not through my query, but directly from the form. My first query: $myrowid = Select id from utenti where email = myformemail if ( $myrowid ==...
  5. S

How to set field readonly by php condition

It works perfectly !!! Thanks, really thanks!
  6. S

I tried to put this code in "getTopContent" and "getBottomContent" of the form plugin ...but it does not work. Do you have any suggestions?: return " <script type='text/javascript'> document.form_56.users___email.setAttribute('readOnly', 'readOnly')...
  7. S

You're absolutely right, your solution is much better than the two-form solution ... but it is possible that there is no other solution ... for example by adding code directly in the form's php plugin ... a code like this that deactivates the field echo "<script type = 'text / javascript'>...
  8. S

Thanks very much, it works !!! ... I had tried this solution with a display field but it didn't work. With a field of type field it works perfectly. I would have preferred a solution without another fields in the table, even if it is a hidden type ...and a better a solution directly from the...
  9. S

I have a form with the following fields: surname firstname email The name of table is user. When I open the form, if email is verified i would like the email field readonly I evaluate if email is verified through a php code, in particular a query to the database. It is possible to set the email...
  10. S

Cascading drop down multiselect with checkbox

thanks for your quick reply, but if I select Render as = checkbox list I have many checkbox. I would like only one line and when I click on it, have many checkbox to select
  11. S

Cascading drop down multiselect with checkbox

Its possible to show a multiselect cascading drop down in computer desktop, like as in tablet? In computer desktop i have multiselect like in img 1 In Tablet i have multiselect with checkbox like this in img 2 Its possible to have it also in computer? Thank you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back