Recent content by shaunw

1. S

Writing Specific Area Location in individual balloon for multiple branches

Okay great but where do i find that setting?
  2. S

Yeah i saw that but the only problem with that when i write in that bubble - it will show the same message on all the bubbles - is there a way to write a message on all the bubbles individually??
  3. S

Where do i find this or the actual place to place this ------> " {table___name}, you'll find us on {table___place}"??
  4. S

Hi I have multiple branches that i have posted on the Google map. They are all scattered around in different places, how do i write in each bubble the name & area that branch is situated in for all of them so that when someone looks - they know where to go. TX
  5. S

Map Zoom

Okay great i just saw it!
  6. S

Map Zoom

Thank You! How do i close this question as successfully answered?
  7. S

Map Zoom

please help, anyone??
  8. S

Map Zoom

Hi I have created a map database on my fabrik interface of the different branches of the company. However, i want to be able to zoom into it so i can see the dotted well & clear...Is there a way of zooming it in & staying like that??? Please see uploaded file below. Thanks
  9. S

Will ver 3.0.8 for Joomla 2.5 work under Joomla 3.0 and 3.1?

Tx. This has sorted it - If update the code, please let me know so we can close this security risk. Tx
  10. S

Say, The install went through fine and is useable.... Seems something extra is needed as getting this error... Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /usr/www/users/atelehhngm/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line...
  11. S

tx. This is working. We getting error below when goto Visuals or backend lists. Pls assist. Message Record added/updated Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in...
  12. S

Say, I've enabled as attached for the attached files and same error....
  13. S

Tx. Say installed ver 3.1b and get this error: 400 COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE Any ideas please?
Back