Recent content by robhparker

1. robhparker

Linked Table Custom Registration & Extra Fields

I am looking to create a custom registration for the users table. explained here in option #2 http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/customazing-joomlas-registration-form-with-fabrik.28436/ The object is to map the core _users table to a list and then create an "extra fields"...
  2. robhparker

Customazing joomla's registration form with fabrik

Hi jfquestiaux, I am not able to find part 2 of your tutorial. I have followed part one but would like to add some custom fields and your tutorial was helpful in getting me this far. Did you take part 2 down?
  3. robhparker

Additional entry fields with juser-plugin?

jfquestiaux I cannot find part 2 of the tutorial? Am I missing something?
  4. robhparker

App Planning Assistance Request

As far as the relationships notation I used a tool called gliffy it is a google app. It explains each one in the tooltip. I would have given visio a look if I didnt hate Microsoft so damn much! Have you worked with cascading dropdown element to see if it will accomplish what you need for the...
  5. robhparker

Customer Feedback Project

Well it seems that using a custom primary key will cause issues with the importing and exporting within fabrik, as the primary key portion always wants to be both an integer "INT(x)" (which for me isn't a problem) and auto increment which for me and anyone using a custom inputted primary key is...
  6. robhparker

These are employee ID's from CSV data I received from the client. I would like to use that and import those as the primary key for the records for the staff table, but it wasn't seeming to let me do that. I was just wondering if the was a no no or something.
  7. robhparker

This is my first build using fabrik and I have spent the last week or two reading through the wiki and forums to gather info as it relates to my project. Generally I wanted to start a thread and explain my plan and objectives here and hopefully accomplish my goal and document it in a way that is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back