Recent content by rmalik

1. R

Autocomplete not working

Autocomplete is not working in filters and database joins. I am using F4 Zeta and J5, PHP version 8.2. It shows 'Loading' for an moment, but shows no matching results It is working fine on another site of mine using F4 Delta, J4, and PHP 8.1. There are no Javascript errors in console Any...
  2. R

Paypal randomly fails

That is sad. Any chance of Stripe being ported soon?
  3. R

Paypal randomly fails

I have configured a 'Payment Method' radio button element as a condition for going to the Paypal payment gateway after form submission. Sometimes it works properly, sometimes it doesn't (goes to Paypal when its not supposed to, or doesn't go when it is supposed to). I have also tried calc, a...
  4. R

Error When Copying list

I get the following error when copying a list An error has occurred. 0 Unknown format specifier ")" Its likely to be a Joomla error rather than a Fabrik error, but any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using Joomla 4.4.1 , Fabrik 4 Zeta, and PHP 8.2.13
  5. R

Cascading drop-down in a different repeatable group

I have a multi-page form for ordering cakes. I am using Fabrik 4 zeta The user selects number of tiers (1-5) using a radio button Then there are two repeatable groups with database join elements - one to select the flavour for each tier, and the second to select the filling for each tier...
  6. R

Position of Date element calendar

No there are no other Fabric modules on the page. Only the form, a multi-page form
  7. R

Thanks Lorenz. I will do this if I cannot get Date to work. Date has a more foolproof way of disabling past dates What would be the PHP validation for this?
  8. R

Its the same in the backend, and with the default Cassiopeia template in front end This is the CSS for the calendar when it loads the first time: And this is the CSS the second time it loads The difference is in the 'top' value. I don't know where these CSS values are coming from, and...
  9. R

Hi. I am using the Date element plugin to display a calendar. When I click the button to display the calendar the first time, the calendar is displayed way above the element. If if hide the calendar and show it a second time (and all subsequent times), it is displayed properly I have...
  10. R

Jdate allow only future dates

Hi. How can I disable Today and all past dates in the Jdate datepicker? Probably need some Javascript in the element OnLoad? Thanks
  11. R

Repeated group in custom details template

Thanks for the pointer Troester. Got it working
  12. R

Date format in filter

Hi how do I set the date format for the second date in a range filter. I want it to be formatted like the first date Thanks!
  13. R

Repeated group in custom details template

Hi I am trying to make a custom details template for the first time. Everything is working as desired except for the display of a repeated group. The repeated group has only one element, a fileupload element containing images I want all the subgroups (images) appear horizontally side by side...
  14. R

Div Template Alignment

How do I make the divs center aligned in the div template? They are currently left aligned Thanks in advance
  15. R

Change search criteria from CONTAINS to BEGINS WITH

Hi I am using an auto-complete filter in a 'Name' field in a list with over 150,000 rows It works fine, but if i type a letter or letters, it suggests options with the letter/s anywhere in the name I want the filter to suggest options that BEGIN WITH the letter/s i type in Is there any way...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back