Recent content by realokun

1. R

MySQL Injection Danger

I second this concern. What measures were taken by Fabrik team to prevent SQL injection attacks? --Vic
  2. R

Date Format

Mark, I've implemented option#2 on my website using the following trick. You can disable direct user input to your date field by setting this.blur(); in the body of onfocus JavaScript action for the respective Fabrik element. Currently Fabrik doesn't support the onfocus action, so you have to...
  3. R

Different approach in sending form receipts

I prefer to use Joomla! global configuration parameters for the receipt sender's email and the name (that's why they were invented by the way). I also like to BCC every submitted receipt to the sender (i.e. myself). So I tweaked the code a bit to achieve that. In case if you need the same...
  4. R

Linking forms to tables

I guess part of my struggle was in that I created a table by copying it from another Fabrik table. That also copied the id of the form associated with the table. As the admin interface provides no means of changing the form id, I simply went to the "jos_fabrik_tables" table and updated the...
  5. R

Linking forms to tables

As I started adding more tables and forms to my application, I tripped on something very simple: how do I link a form with the table (or is it the other way around)? --Vic
  6. R

Bug: all JavaScript event handlers get attached to the last element in the form

I think I caught a nasty bug. In my form, I attach several JavaScript event handlers to different elements. As it turns out, all of them also get collectively attached to the last element in the form. My temporary countermeasure was to create an element called "junk_catcher", make it last...
  7. R

Elements with Special access add up empty space in the form

Hi Graylan, Do you mean "Hidden" property of an element? Yes, that would certainly help, except I don't want to make it hidden. The "Special" users should be able to see it and enter data. --Vic
  8. R

Attaching two forms to one table?

I am almost done implementing my complex use case with Fabrik (will post it to Showcase forum when complete). The one remaining issue is to be able to attach two forms to the same table. So when I am in the table view, I should be able to choose the form (may be have two Edit links) to edit the...
  9. R

E-mail format for receipt's "From" field?

When I configure "Email settings" on a form, in addition to the sender's e-mail I would like to specify the sender's name using standard format "My Name" <myname@mydomain.com> Is it supported? I tried and it didn't work. --Vic
  10. R

Need onSubmit event handler

Thanks Rob! That'll do! --Vic
  11. R

Conditional content in the form's Reciept and Thanks messages

Thanks Rob! That might actually work for me! --Vic
  12. R

Need onSubmit event handler

I'd like to apply some postprocessing logic to the submitted form's data before it gets written in the database. Normally I'd do it in the onSubmit event handler, but there is no such option in Fabrik. Suggestions? --Vic
  13. R

Elements with Special access add up empty space in the form

I've noticed that an element with Special access adds up an empty table row to the form when the latter is viewed by a non-registered user. Since I have a lot of such fields, the forms starts looking very ugly for mere mortals :) How do I eliminate such rows from the from, i.e. what file do I...
  14. R

Conditional content in the form's Reciept and Thanks messages

I love that I can use form's data in the content of Reciept and Thanks messages! But now... I would like to make the content of these messages conditional, say based on a field value. Is there an easy way of doing that that doesn't require the code hacking? --Vic
  15. R

Javascript onFocus() action, how to add?

Re: Javascript onFocus() action, how to add? (solved) Ok, I've figured it out myself. In the file com_fabrik/fabrik_elements.class.php go to the function getJSDefaultActions() (line 531) and add one more element to the array: $jsActions[] = mosHTML::makeOption( "onfocus" ); Why bother? Well...

Members online

No members online now.
Back