Recent content by Priyav

1. P

Creating a MySQL table

Thanks for your help Felix, but I have managed to do it now! Just to let others know, I used FabrikString::clean()
  2. P

Creating a MySQL table

Yeah, exactly that! The thing is, someone might enter something like "This&That". I then need a line to change it to "this_that" so that it can be used as a table name!
  3. P

Creating a MySQL table

Hi I am designing a website on Joomla. I have created a form, using Fabrik, that allows users to input the name of a project. I then want to use php coding to create a table with this name. My question is how to change the string into the format required for MySQL table names! Thanks a lot, and...
  4. P

Fabrikcalc for joomla 2.5

Thanks a lot guys, it works perfectly now! I just needed to remove the single quotes! Much Appreciated.
  5. P

Hi Thanks a lot for all your help!! However, my code doesn't seem to run properly: $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT `dateproject_begin` FROM `project_begin` where `name_of_project` = '{'project_end___name_of_project_2'}'"); $date_project_begin= $db->loadResult(); $begin=...
  6. P

You were right! It was there, but it hadn't uploaded properly.... all good now though! The code I am going to use is: <?php $begin= strtotime('{project_begin___date_project_begin}'); $end= strtotime('{project_end___date_prject_end}'); $difference = $begin- $end; // Difference in seconds $diff...
  7. P

Hi Rackem Thanks a lot for your quick reply! I followed all the steps, but I still haven't got the calc plugin - I think that it is just not included in the update. Perhaps it hasn't been 'made' for this version? And if this is the case, is there any other way I could do the calculations? Cheers!
  8. P

Hi I have joomla 2.5 and have installed Fabrik V3.0.5.2on it. I have created two tables - one has project names and dates created and the other has project names and dates closed. They are linked through the project names. I would like to subtract the date created from the date closed to get the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back