Recent content by Povey

1. P

No Delete,edit Icons in Fabrik Admin or pubishled list

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to reply, The icons have miraculously re-appeared on my list admin. all good!
  2. P

No Delete,edit Icons in Fabrik Admin or pubishled list

Hi, In fabrik admin i go to my list and click on view data. Everything comes up as expected. EXCEPT there are no icons (the delete, edit icons etc. the icons that show as a little pen/pencil, a magnifying glass and a red cross) these are normally to the right of the check boxes on the...
  3. P

how do i check/ validate form data against current database records?

Hi rongame, I am also new to php coding, i also couldn't get the above to work. The validation kept getting errors even though i thought i had everything perfect. My project has gone on hold at the moment. I will let you know if do get this worked out. thanks. Bailey
  4. P

Hi, Sorry i'm still confused. I think i have been a bit unclear on all this. So i will explain from fresh. People will buy a unique code. These codes will be sent to a database table called travelcodes I will have a fabrik form on my website, with the elements firstname, lastname and...
  5. P

the site is a brand new joomla install, i am testing the form on the homepage to try and get it working. I dont mind setting up a user and giving you the login details for my joomla admin, if you dont mind helping me further on this. It might make it easier with my limited knowledge. Bailey
  6. P

Thanks for this. I tried this code for my element named firstname. Note: My table name is travelcodes My elements are firstname, lastname and travelcode $firstname = '{travelcodes___firstname}'; $value = '{travelcodes___firstname}'; $db =JFactory::getDBO(); $query=("SELECT firstname FROM...
  7. P

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Do i run this as a PHP form plugin? or as a validation for an element? I tried doing this as a plugin on my form, i have a record in my table where firstname = Bailey lastname = Povey and uniquecode =12345 . I put this data into my form on the frontend of...
  8. P

Where can i get the UPSERT form plugin?

hi, i can't seem to find the upsert plugin in the downloads section or anywhere else? Please advise where i can get the plugin. Cheers, Bailey
  9. P

Hi, I am sure there is a simple solution to what i am asking. I don't know PHP so need a bit of help on this. I am working on a project where users will buy a unique code from our website. When they buy the code it will be entered into a mysql database called 'thecode' and table called...
  10. P

Is it Possible to send data from 1 fabrik form to multiple database tables? (not lists)

Thanks, i am new to php so need some more help on this matter. Can you give an example of the php code that i would need to add to the form plugin field to make the form submit data to multiple tables in a database. I can then just substitute database name, table names etc to my own and...
  11. P

Is it Possible to send data from 1 fabrik form to multiple database tables? (not lists)

hi all, does anyone know if it is possible to send data form a fabrik form to multiple tables in a database. The functionality i require is to have many fabrik lists - each with exactly the same data being recorded into them from my fabrik form. I know this can be done simply be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back