Recent content by njjacob

1. N

size of report problem

Here are two, one from the older j1.5 site that works SO perfect to them. And one from the new site j2.5 that sucks basically. I cannot get the size to work and the date ranges dont work for the this one girl. but they work for me fine.
  2. N

size of report problem

I transferred over a group of reports from one server to a new Joomla 2.5 Server and the old website would show the reports in a full size, showing all columns, where the new site shows a certain size with scrollers. How do I make it show a full size?
  3. N

Microsoft XP and IE8

I have a client who is using XP and IE8, she cannot use any filters on a page and cannot download by CSV. Has anyone had this problem. I use Windows 8 and Firefox or Internet explorer 10 and it works fine for me. She keeps getting errors that the site is slow, the filters dont work and the CSV...
  4. N

PREFILTER date range showing only 90 days

Awesome. it worked
  5. N

Date Field Range not Working

okay I tried to cahnge the FIlter List Max to a large number and it still throws the error at the top and refuses to show any records if I try to filter by date.
  6. N

ok I figured out the problem the list is pulling upo so many items its going all the way back to 2011 and will not show the earlier ones. Any idea how to only show the last 90 days.
  7. N

I had it working a couple of days ago, not sure what happened. The date range used to work, now it always shows NO records. Plus on the front end it shows a Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 2855 Anyone know what...
  8. N

PREFILTER date range showing only 90 days

I have signed up for Standard Support for this problem but apparently Rob just takes your money and never moves you up a level. So I stuck in COMMUNITY hoping someone reads this. I need this answered sooner rather than later and I understand COMMUNITY really isn't a quick answer forum and I do...
  9. N

Column Ordering of Three Tables

Thats what I am afraid of.. It does contain live stuff and will contain lvie stuff. So what I need is right now I had to make a General Report for a client which entailed names and addresses, email (users), User Approval (comprofiler), User Subscription (cb_subscription) I joined in the LIST...
  10. N

3 tables joining

Nevermind.. as I constantly keep figuring out things myself since no ones ever answers you. I am so glad I blew $20 for the STANDARD Support that ROB has not actually given me! So I am stuck on COMMUNTIY
  11. N

PreFilter confusion

figured it out nevermind
  12. N

Rename database values

thank you
  13. N

Column Ordering of Three Tables

IS there anyway to combine all three tables or change the ordering of each column. Right now I have 3 tables JOINED, not Databased Joined. And only 2 or 3 things being pulled in from each table, one from the users tables as they wanted the email pulled in. The problem I have is it looks all over...
  14. N

PreFilter confusion

Can some one answer this, is anyone reading these. Please people I asked for this days ago and I needed this done back then. I guess I am on my own here. Again.
  15. N

Cannot Join tables to save my life! PLZ help

I figured it out myself. Nevermind
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back