• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by nemanja

1. nemanja

Fabrik List menu - Data to be seen only when using search

It works great. Thanks!
  2. nemanja

Super, thanks. I only need this on the page where I display all the data. Pages where the data from the same list is filtered, I need to show the data. Is that possible?
  3. nemanja

I created a menu through the Fabrik menu list. I get 30000 rows of data. Is it possible to hide all that data and see it only when searching for something? Then to display the data that was searched. Thanks.
  4. nemanja

Fileupload element and file size at the end of file name

Yes, I want to look like the picture I sent. I will try to see if it works. I can not see the image from the link.
  5. nemanja

Fileupload element and file size at the end of file name

How can I get through the fileupload plugin file size that stands after the file name? See attached file.
  6. nemanja

How to get in view username from userid (notes table and client table)

At the moment I use the code below and when i want to display Username i got number (23 - userid from notes table). How can I get his Username in view (exmp. Jhon Doe)? Code: $idiscCode = '{client___id}'; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query ->select('note...
  7. nemanja

Map Notes plugin and Databases Join Plugin - Problems with display data

I have table map_notes with ID, MAP_ID, DATE_TIMe, NOTE, USER_ID (notes plugin) and table client_manager I want comments written by USERS about the clients to display in client_manager List. I tried with list join but not show the data (see attach). Or to use somthing like this: $db =...
  8. nemanja

Map Notes plugin and Databases Join Plugin - Problems with display data

Can I use the Database Join Plugin to transfer the DATA from one table (map_notes_ table ->(Notes Plugin)) to another table and display that data in the List.
  9. nemanja

How can I remove the Table Label/name from browser page title?

How can I remove the Table Label/Name from browser page title at detailed view?
  10. nemanja

Problem with Birthday Plugin!

This helped me solve the problem. TNX TROESTER
  11. nemanja

I use Joomla 3.6.5 and Fabrik 3.5.2
  12. nemanja

When I fill some fields in the form and leave the empty field for birthday, when I click to save, my birthday field is filled as 01.01.2017. I want this field to be empty. Also I tried everything with " Save empty dates as null" button. This is very important to me, because all data is shown...
  13. nemanja

When I am edit PDF template, i can not see changes.

I solved the problem with PDF template. The problem was custom_cs.php. I wrote a bad call functions.
  14. nemanja

When I am edit PDF template, i can not see changes.

I worked on both changes.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back