Recent content by myfatebiz

1. M

Control $statusMsg class on PHP list plugin

You can use like this: $yourMsg = 'Hello World!'; $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $app->enqueueMessage($yourMsg, 'type'); Change type to: a) error - red b) message - green c) warning - yellow d) notice - blue Can refer here https://docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices
  2. M

1 column instead 2.

Wow single table over than 100 columns. It's scare me. Yes you right. JSON has PRO/CON. In my mind i only use JSON to store data like full name, address, tel, email, description, note and such. Not using for element required for filter range/between like date. Well like i said, i have no...
  3. M

1 column instead 2.

That why need JSON column to store static data into single column. I can do with calc or php form plugin but my database sure messy because every element need to create database column. Btw JSON column also can be easy filter by using condition LIKE %%. Now i have 20++ columns but can go to 5...
  4. M

1 column instead 2.

Yes you right. It's seem i have no choice to deal with a lots of database column if need to create for each element. Can i request a paid feature to add for each element if this is possible?.
  5. M

1 column instead 2.

Ah to bad can't merge multiple element to single column store data as json. My listing seem pretty huge element showing that make me need to design custom listing layout. It's over 10 to 20 element showing. And i set limit to 50 data show per-each pagination. This is why my listing show. That...
  6. M

1 column instead 2.

If to many column in single database it's will slowdown the listing with large data. The form still can saved/record in database but with some feature that single column can store 2 elements together without creating a column for each element.
  7. M

1 column instead 2.

Hi, I want create a custom form which is involved many element but i don't want create every database column for each element because it will slowdown the listing. I create 2 field element: a) description b) amount Then it store into single column named payment in json...
  8. M

I making custom form template and i curious.

Yes!!!!!!. I finally found the solution. I just assign another $this value for my helper like below. 1. First at my default.php i need to call my class. $Helper = new Forms\MyCustomClassFolder\Helper; 2. Assign that variable into $this. $this->Helper = $Helper; 3. Then i can call that...
  9. M

It's working as expected. I'm just feel unease because need to change the way calling the file $this->loadTemplate('group') to include 'default_group.php'. I have other option in my mind. I just do the class call for each file but the code seem look like unclean because same template need to...
  10. M

I using my own custom plugin which is it's load custom loader namespace from my folder. Under form template on default.php i load my class like below: $Helper = new Forms\MyCustomClassFolder\Helper; then i try to call $Helper variable inside default_group.php it's not gonna work because of...
  11. M

Hi, Inside default.php why using echo $this->loadTemplate instead include?. If using $this->loadTemplate, i can't pass variable into it but if using include i can pass it. It's okay if i using include instead $this->loadTemplate?. Thanks in advance.
  12. M

any way to hide new plugins buttons

Normally i use css display: none to hide that.
  13. M

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in

No more error after i change to PHP 7.3.16. The picture of error only happen on PHP 7.4.4 Problem solved. Thread Closed. Thanks.
  14. M

Submit form on Dropdown selection

At Javascript On Click event you can add new ajax call to update the value on dropdown element or you can call $('.fabrikActions [type="submit"]').click(); to autosave the form after dropdown selected.
  15. M

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in

Hi, I found some error when using dropdown element with Advanced -> Eval Populate. It's throw error on both Lists and Forms like below when MySQL query using like with % symbol. Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Worker.php on line 1703 Joomla 3.9.16...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back