Recent content by maulwurfman

1. maulwurfman

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list :

I have to export the values for the elements of the list and import then because the list is empty after step 6. I'm sure that the db on dev site is ok. As mentioned before: the list on the live site is identical to the dev site, checked with phpmyadmin.
  2. maulwurfman

so copy the table and rename it doesn't work. The copied table with corrected values (auto increments) just produces the same error message. Finally i found a workaround makes the list running again on the live site: Clone the whole site with akeeba backup and kickstart to the live site...
  3. maulwurfman

thanks, troester. i will try this and post the result asap.
  4. maulwurfman

nettemor: i can't save my list anyway.
  5. maulwurfman

any ideas now? phpmyadmin shows that the table is equal to those on the dev-site. Maybe it has something to do with this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7759170/mysql-table-doesnt-exist-but-it-does-or-it-should
  6. maulwurfman

Hello troester, i've refreshed the connection-setting right after moving to the the live site - so the problem lies somewhere else. All the details of the list can be viewed in the backend but not saved and all elements values cant be viewed in lists-views.
  7. maulwurfman

Hello there I've built a simple Application with fabrik 3.2 (download Release without anything from GitHub) which runs perfectly on xampp/localhost. By cloning the whole site (with akeeba kickstart) to the live-server, the only thing that doesnt work now is viewing and altering the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back