1. M

how to combine the data of 2 lists on one page

zzzz54 thanks for you msg , I will tcheck it out best regards manuel
  2. M

S0 I guess both option are no ? Best Regards Manuel
  3. M

Hi hugh once again you are right :) after couple of coffee's this morning I tried the related data function works great! and does just what I need and more :) here is the but part :) if I want my img and other fields to use the related data link instead of the detail link how could this be...
  4. M

[SOLVED] jlayouts quik question

my apologies, probably 2 much coffee :-) I must have made a typo error or something thanks it s working now :-) Best Regards Manuel
  5. M

hum I must have done something wrong , I will try again thanks best regards Manuel
  6. M

Hi Hugh I found one of your posts http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/external-url-how-to-remove-rowid.43696/ <?php if ($d->dataList === 'list_1_com_fabrik_1') { $d->link = preg_replace('/&rowid=\d+/', '', $d->link); } ?> witch works great for the button. I could change the...
  7. M

Thanks zzzz54 for you input I would prefer to have the image from my list to be clickable, an icon will disrupt my layout but it will help for an other part of my site Thanks again for your help all idea's are welcome ! Best Regards Manuel
  8. M

Dear Hugh I understand , I will try to simplify my requirement so that I can use Fabrik without much modification. to suite my need I have tried something that seems to partially work. what I have done is 1) Create a category list that is called category 2) product list called items in...
  9. M

hi Hugh I just tried it , but I cant get it to work . I followed exactly your example. Best Regards Manuel
  10. M

Thanks will check it out Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  11. M

hi but the point is that I would like to have a template per list and the list_x dosen't work , but seems to work for pagination any idea ? Best Regards Manuel
  12. M

Hi Could you maybe point me to the right direction ? thanks Best Regards Manuel
  13. M

Hi Please find the path here under eds-www\fabrik\components\com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl\bootstrap coffee time has started :-) Best regards Manuel
  14. M

I would like to have a dropdown that once selected will populate the rest of the page. you showed me some time ago how to have a list in the detail page, the 2nd list based on some data of the 1st one . {fabrik view=list id=2 items___jsize=<?php echo $test2___size; ?> layout=div show-title=0...
  15. M

Fabrik-filter.php Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back