Recent content by Majere

1. M

[Paypal form plugin] Invalid IPN due to encoding issue (bug?)

Hi everybody, I keep getting invalid Paypal IPN responses when buyers have some strange character (like ?) in their infos/address/email and the payment is not confirmed in fabrik (but it does in Paypal), here's the (censored for privacy) fabrik log: ////////////// INVALID //////////////...
  2. M

Pyapal form plugin and SEF urls (.htaccess) not working

Hi, I noticed that keeping the Joomla SEF url setting to ON and renaming Joomla htaccess.txt to ".htaccess" makes Fabrik Paypal form plugin to stop working, infact IPN fields are not updated by paypal anymore. Everything work again when deleting the .htaccess and setting the SEF urls joomla...
  3. M

Show an element only to certain users, is there a way?

OK, thank you for your response i was hoping some kind of plugin already existed as i'm not a coder... is there some php example in order to understand how to access elements value, user_id etc? Thanks again
  4. M

Show an element only to certain users, is there a way?

Hi, i'm trying to build a pay-per-view system with fabrik. I wonder if there is a easy way to make some elements of a record visible only to users who purchased the record, and also to show a message (instead of the element's value) to user who haven't bought the record. For example i could...
  5. M

how to customize details view layout?

UPDATE: Thanks i tried it but since the code on the wiki is broken (it seems they're in the middle of a porting) it's unclear to me how to refer to elements CSS ids/classes. Infact i was able to find them using my browser code inspector and they look like: "listname___fieldname_ro" not sure what...
  6. M

Thanks for your very quick response, I read the wiki entry but in fabrik 3.1 i can't find the custom_css_example.php file mentioned in it. I'm sorry i returned to joomla and fabrik today since a very long time..
  7. M

Hi, i can't figure out where to find configurations relative to the "details view" layout. For example: how to hide some fileds' label, how to add css to the content of a particular field.. etc etc. I've found these option for the list view but not for the details view, please help :)
  8. M

Rating plugin is read-only when into a joomla article using placeholder

Can you please at least tell me if this is a bug or if it's me doing some mistakes? Thanks
  9. M

Rating plugin is read-only when into a joomla article using placeholder

Rating and thumbs plugins not working in content plugin using placeholders Hi, when using {fabrik view=element list=# rowid=# element=###___####} for elements using rating or thumbs plugins, the only thing you get on frontend is 5 blank stars or 0 thumbs up and 0 thumbs down. They don't show...
  10. M

how to show a fabrik element in external page

Thanks i didn't see that paragraph, dont know why. Any way to do it in external page? Fabrik wouldn't process placeholders even if they're put in a php page inside a joomla article - forse sample using jumi? As for buying the bronze i'm thinking about it because i don't know if fabrik suits me...
  11. M

how to show a fabrik element in external page

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to show for example a rating element in a custom php page. Let's say I wanna show an element called "rate" from list "songs" where id= $songid. How could i make this possible? Using the content plugin i could use this {fabrik view=element list=11...
  12. M

Filtering results used by the "media" visualization, how?

Hi everybody, I was wondering if there is a method to filter database results (like you can do in lists) used by the "media" visualization during the creation of the jwplayer (for istance) playlist. This way, for example, a user could choose to listen to a musicgenre-filtered playlist and so...
  13. M

Thumbs plugin not working (infinity loading)

As for the date: i just discovered in phpmyadmin there was a column in fabrik_thumbs called "date_created" and every record has this column filled with a "0000-00-00 00:00:00". It seems it doesn't store the date correctly in the db Sorry i can't help with the access problem, my php skills are...
  14. M

Thank you very much it is working. Could you just tell me if the bugs i listed before, such as the user access problem, are infact bugs or if those problems depends on me and my system? Thanks again
  15. M

Hi felixkat, Actually all the bugs i reported seems to be still present in this last github update, as you can see here: http://www.needforspeedworld.it/fabtest/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&Itemid=112 update: sorry we posted at the exact same time, just wanted to say those...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back