• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Luculentus

1. Luculentus

Problems with Facebook sharing button and Ajax upload

I will try this. But I already tried some code without luck, because of the use of Ajax to upload pictures in articles. Tnx for trying to help! :-)
  2. Luculentus

It is the fabrik code that is the issue. When I use code made for Facebook, FB can not get the URL for the picture because the Ajax used is making a lobg string with all variables from the databse. I can try to get this code to show you. But I found a discussion in this Forum, where one of the...
  3. Luculentus

Hello from Norway! I have a customer website that wants to be able to share from their page to Facebook. I have installed the plugin, and it works almost right, exept from the picture that should show when sharing. I found on the forum that there was an issue with picture URL and sharing if you...
  4. Luculentus

Form plugin - conditional statement does not work

Hi, I have a multi page form with two groups. I added a php form plugin to check if the number of elements there are in the repeatable group (counting how many repeatable groups are added) is bigger than the value in another element in the other group. If true, I want the submission to abort...
  5. Luculentus

Cascading dropdown doesn't work after updated to 3.8

That's great!! Super-thankyou! :-) I have fought with this little scundrell for years now! I hope finally this war is over :-) Grethe
  6. Luculentus

I tried it, and it worked for fixing the Cascading Dropdown. But today I found a new issue with this fb like element. My client was going to try the form in front in protostar, and the editor in all text-fields was gone. I tried to switch between JCE and TinyMC, but nothing happened. Then I...
  7. Luculentus

I have a clean Joomla 3.8.2 and the newest fabrik. I use this as a testsite and as I said, the original template Protostar, so there are NO 3rd party stuff on my site. I published the fblike now, and I got several errors, one asking for a file fbline.min.js. The requested URL...
  8. Luculentus

I can also mention that this has been a issue with earlier fabrik installations too. I had to remove the facebook like button from my customers website to get the javascript to work. Both the upload element and the cascading dropdown stopped working. Maybe someone should take a look on that...
  9. Luculentus

Hello I had the same issue, and discovered that the Facebook Like element was the sinner. I removed the FB element, and the Cascading dropdown worked again. I use the Protostar template. Best regards Grethe
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back