Recent content by lori19

1. lori19

Rendering issues with Ajaxify Links

Hi there! Yes, the behaviour is the same. I recreated the setup on a new XAMPP. installation: - The jdate issue is gone, so I think I have to check if the language files are complete. - The javascript hide/show is still here, however, I get now a JS error of the sort null is not an object...
  2. lori19

I'm running English. And there is indeed a JS Error: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'document.getElements('input[name=rowid]')[0].value') form.js 897 Joomla 4.4.3 (/ Fabrik 4.0
  3. lori19

Hello! I'm experimenting with the "Ajaxify Links" setting in the list options that opens form and view in a modal and encountered some issues: - jdate field in the Add view: I put the date format on 'd M Y' and it displays as '02 APRIL_SHORT 2024' - details view: javascript hide/show are not...
  4. lori19

Solved Search form to filter multiple lists

Hi there! Two lines of investigation: For 1) Rename your param1 to something else, more unique. It might be that param1 clashes with some other code somewhere. For 2) Check the settings of the filtering: Is it "on change" or "on click"? This is done in the list section. As the first list is...
  5. lori19

Fabrik Visualizations Info

No, I created a new list with only one record ( = one row, or one line in phpMyAdmin :-) ) that contains only two elements: the "date from" and the "date to".
  6. lori19

Hi there! Sorry, my explanation was a bit too short, I guess. Your in aim is to make the plotalot graphs more dynamic. Here's my setup. I have list A with a lot of rows containing data of persons and interactions they did/received at certain times. Now I want to generate graphs for time ranges...
  7. lori19

Hello! I'm also using Plotalot. It has a feature to take variables from outside (check the manual), which I use to make my visualization more interactive. Another way would be to make a specific list with fabrik for the parameter that you want to use dynamically. It contains only one row with...
  8. lori19

After filter, edit a Fabrik line and return doesn't come back to the Fabrik list

Hi ! I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve, but in general the back/retrun button does simply retrun/go back to the previous page. It is like if you would click the back button in your browser. What you could do is setup a custom button with the button element and make it jump to the...
  9. lori19

Fixed Plugin "textarea" with "WYSIWYG Editor" deletes <Test> on saving

Hi! I would guess that has more to do with the current WYSiWYG editor that you use. For example, my preferred editor, JCE, has a HTML cleanup feature that checks all HTML and even removes some. Check your editors settings and see if you can customise. Kindly, Lorenz
  10. lori19

Workaround Sehedule: Email with placeholder

Got it! My use case is indeed not really ordinary: I'm experimenting with automating some data quality and security checks (like rows with no modification or users with no login for the last 6 months) using a special fabric list. The resulting form/detail view is then sent to all users. I guess...
  11. lori19

I see, thanks! But: Does this sequence make sense? I want to send an email to all registered, non-blockes Joomla users. I can easily generate a string with all those addresses, however, I am not sure how to generate the date in the format indicated above. Am I missing something? Kindly, Lorenz
  12. lori19

Hi all! I'm trying to run a scheduled email to multiple addresses.If I input the To: addresses manually, all is fine. If I generate my To: addresses dynamically using a calc element and insert the placeholder in the To: field, the test run produces an error: Note an email address...
  13. lori19

Create query from another connection

It's $query = $db->createQuery() :-)
  14. lori19

Subquery in Calc element

Hi there! I'm not sure what you want to do or where the your problem is, but it sounds to me that you my need a JOIN in your query. See "Selecting Records form multiple tables" in https://docs.joomla.org/Selecting_data_using_JDatabase Kindly, Lorenz
  15. lori19

[SOLVED]Sending conditional emails fileupload

Sorry, try this $filetoupload = '{cedolinidipendant___filetoupload}'; if (isset($filetoupload)) {
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back