• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by jmoises

1. jmoises

(SOLVED) is the cascadingdropdown working on Fabrik 4?

OMG!!! is that was all the time!!! @troester thank you, now i need to solved how to hide the start page when user is register without set it to guess., but that solve the isue thank you again
  2. jmoises

here is a couple videos Not login https://gyazo.com/e6a67ceb5cb5b22c1a36548e23ee9e26 Login https://gyazo.com/05bbd299fa646dc4fc3204f1112c0c08 and of course the error NOTE: If i save the record when i am not login, then i login i can open the form and CDD normal.
  3. jmoises

I made a test list and form and test it ok, works fine, if i login to the site in frontend using a user and pass, the form STOP working, i have look to my access and group levels all looks fine, i dont know what change from joomla 3 to 5 in the ACL so i can look into that,
  4. jmoises

I have found the problem, i am using a subdomain for my app, there was and .httaccess file on main html folder with this, y remove it clear cache and works now! sorry for the trouble # php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit # Set the “ea-php82” package as the default “PHP”...
  5. jmoises

BTW is not the CDD, i just notice another error similar
  6. jmoises

Thanks for the reply here are answers @troester What is your error reporting level? I have set it to NONE Is it working in the backend? YES i just test it Fabrik Option "Debug JS": YES i was wrong, i did change it on Fabric settings. PHP Version 8.2.16 Joomla! Version Joomla! 5.0.2...
  7. jmoises

Well, i just dont know what to do, i ask for support on my hosting and they run multiple test, including virus, permisions, etc, and no they say is the cascading plugin Please note that the issue is with the plugin content. ( 55m 15s ) Heet P: The Cascading dropdown plugin content specifically...
  8. jmoises

Thank you i will try to look on this...
  9. jmoises

I am still looking on this, i ask customer support of my hosting and they say is related to .htaccess, i have remove it or try to made the change recomended and same problem. :(
  10. jmoises

this is the error if i click on it cascadingdropdown-min.js?bust=1708807227
  11. jmoises

i have set that setting before my testing .. :)
  12. jmoises

(SOLVED) Cant Update using Update in Admin area of Joomla

Thank you i miss this: "Refresh cache" on all Fabrik entries in Manage / Extensions working now! i dont need to do any manual update right? like github ? Thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back