Recent content by JBosir

1. JBosir

Calendar visualization problems

<?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); $form = $formModel->formDataWithTableName; $fecha_inicio=$form['ma_reserva_laboratorio___fecha_inicio_raw']['date']; $fecha_inicio_H=$form['ma_reserva_laboratorio___fecha_inicio_raw']['time']...
  2. JBosir

with FullCalendar element Start date it works perfectly. it is also more beautiful. The JSON.parse error continues. The problem is when you run the php file that is in the form - plugin "End of form submission (onAfterProcess) with a popup <?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted...
  3. JBosir

old calendar. The problem: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data It also appears when "list" I active Ajax Fix links
  4. JBosir

Hello again. I have in Week view options: Start time: 9 End time: 21 The display is correct, but when you Double Click a date to add an event within a box, the date that appears in Start date element has 10 hours less. If I put Show weekends off, the error accumulates. Start date element is...
  5. JBosir

toggle columns

In addition, I have in the elements "Allow ordering". When reordering, visualizations I have in "toggle columns" are lost.
  6. JBosir

toggle columns

Hi. I have activated "Toggle columns". I have also activated in the group "Include group in list view and query". The group elements (columns) can be displayed or not. Is there any way to put the group on "Toggle columns" not visible by default? Thanks.
  7. JBosir

Failed to create a new list with table already created.

I add a new list and save gives me the following error: Unknown column 'params' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `bd_fabrik_formgroup` (`params`,`form_id`,`group_id`,`ordering`) VALUES ('','49','102','999999') in de table `bd_fabrik_formgroup` there is no element `params` Thanks.
  8. JBosir

error "group by" when updating

5.-Data -> Data: Order by: winnerId -Descending Data -> Group by Group by: Date Order by: winnerId - Descending Result: ORDER BY `mv_winners`.`date_time` ASC, `mv_winners`.`winnerId` DESC,`mv_winners`.`winnerId` DESC always orders in the first date ASC If it's any help: In: 6.-Data -> Data...
  9. JBosir

I think the problem (see section 4) is that when I group by data, by default puts in ascending order. There is then no way to put the same field in descending order.
  10. JBosir

4.-Data -> Data: Order by: - Data -> Group by Group by: Date Order by: - Result: ORDER BY `mv_winners`.`date_time` ASC
  11. JBosir

Hi, I tested with ?Fabrikdebug=1. The problem is that when I do "Group by: Date" in the SQL statement always gives priority ascending order ORDER BY `mv_winners`.`date_time` ASC independent of other parameters. Test (in list): 1.-Data -> Data: Order by: Date - Descending Data -> Group by...
  12. JBosir

I have the ordering and group by date. But Sure I do something wrong. :( View image.
  13. JBosir

I saw another problem. The data "group by" I order by date. And I need to put the current first. The problem is that does not work the order direction. The order by Ascending or Descending is not working. Thank you.
  14. JBosir

fileupload video

Hello Hug. I sent you several messages in the inbox to discuss the price. So I wish good holiday and I told you to speak after September. You do not read? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?conversations/custom-work.6436/
  15. JBosir

the two issues are solved perfectly. Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back