Recent content by iztokz

1. I

APC cache and Fabrik forms

Maybe someone else had the same issue and can help ? I recently installed apc cache and even though I get no errors I have an issue with caching when with a fabrik forms that perform calculations. A result of first submission => calculated result gets cached, and until cache expires or I...
  2. I

#bug 538 [ github ] - content plugin doesn't work for calc element

Even though I updated to the latest of the latest, this bug is still not resolved. Do you have any plans to fix this ?
  3. I

#bug 538 [ github ] - content plugin doesn't work for calc element

Hello, I know you guys are doing a wonderful job and are busy as hell but not having a working content plugin in joomla really takes a lot away from Fabrik I think. I opened this issue many months ago and have been checking and testing often to see if this got solved but this problem is...
  4. I

radiobutton element bug in backend

Well somehow I didn't remember to test this issue in FF, only did in Safari and it turns out that it's a Safari issue because in FF this is a non issue. I did use latest repo from github, updated today a few min ago.
  5. I

well I tried again, same results ...really weird and like I said I didn't have this issue in J1.5 site + for drop down element all is ok. Access info sent to @cheesegrits via PM.
  6. I

Really weird issue then, I will try to start from scratch and test again on a new form if I replicate the issue again I will PM you info for access. At this time it still not a public project, so I can't post it here.
  7. I

I just realized that when I was using awsamescreenshot id didn't pick up values in those fields, so I re-uploaded images via little snapper and everything is as it should be now. Hope you understand the issue now?
  8. I

Well I re-checked with latest changes in repository and issue still persists. I did new screenshots. radibutton element setting add values in form view Like I said if I change from radiobutton to drop down view dropdown element setting add values in form view {dropdown}
  9. I

Yes the buttons aren't shown when I go to list>view data and try to add value. Regarding values assigned, my bad ...I did the wrong screenshot, the values were assigned originally (that is why I didn't get any error I goes) it's just missing in screenshot as I made a quick switch from drop down...
  10. I

Here is a screenshot, all other settings are default. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a4jj2p58 I would add that I am trying to replicate what I already have working in J1.5, so basically I am doing copy/paste and when I encounter an issue I am reporting it. Fabrik really is a great app and if I...
  11. I

While trying to add data via form in backend, if I use radioelement with predefined values to choose from I can't add values. Issue is that I don't see radio button option displayed. For a brief moment I see radio button load (if trying ajax option in list setting) only to disappear so...
  12. I

[blank page] when create/edit element backend

After that I synched repository with latest changes you made yesterday and that error that got reported is gone also if that plugin is published, so you can strike reported bug as fixed me thinks :)
  13. I

Thank you Rob, I error report narrowed it down. Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementFileupload::$_is_upload must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /var/www/vhosts/xxx/httpdocs/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1769 If I disabled that plugin, blank...
  14. I

Hello, I just started testing, trying to recreate what I already have working on J1.5, recreating lists went ok. I would like to report a bug? when I tried to create or edit any element I get a blank page. No error message while in debug mode, perhaps server log picked up something but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back