• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by EricWebsite

1. EricWebsite

Fixed Old plugins in github download

Hi, Just did another update and found 2 leftovers: fabrik_validationrule/akismet fabrik_validationrule/openprovider
  2. EricWebsite

Double css classes for lists with data joins

Yes, if I use list for the repeat group then every vehicle takes up 3 rows, this more compact. One could use col-sm-12 which has 2 problems: 1) those ugly page-wide dropdowns as in Joomla's module settings 2) even in list, for an element that needs a minumim width like a dropdown, a bootstrap...
  3. EricWebsite

Double css classes for lists with data joins

Hi, I have 2 lists: a members list and a vehicles list (3 visible elements only). The vehicle list ("voertuigen") is joined to the member list, repeatable so a member can add 1 or more vehicles. On the form, I have the vehicle fields group on it's own tab. In the displayed rows, the col-sm-x...
  4. EricWebsite

Fixed Old plugins in github download

Hi, After updating with the file downloaded from Bitbucket, Discover showed 5 files with version 4.0beta4b: fabrik_element/googleometer fabrik_form/clone fabrik_validationrule/akismet fabrik_validationrule/openprovider fabrik_visualization/calendar and an old system plugin...
  5. EricWebsite

Workaround Error after update 2 "Fabrik Base Packages" and database error

Thanks, that was it! I deleted 7 old 3.x.sql files from administrator\components\com_fabrik\sql\updates\mysql and the error was gone. I found a similar file 2 levels up: administrator/components/com_fabrik/sql as well, named 2.x-3.0.sql Should that be deleted as well? I still have the 2 "Fabrik...
  6. EricWebsite

The database errors are already present after upgrading to Joomla 4, and before installing Fabrik 4.0. The Fabrik database version is shown as 3.6.1., and the manifest version as 3.10 during this stage. Also at this moment, "Update structure" does not fix the problem, just like it does not work...
  7. EricWebsite

Hi, After upgrading a J3/F3 site I ended up with 2 "Fabrik Base Packages": Fabrik Base Package Site Package N/A No 10700 Fabrik Base Package Site Package 4.0 2024-02-01 Fabrikar N/A No...
  8. EricWebsite

Solved Link element Link target option always uses Mediabox

Hi Troester, You found it! Yes, the element was set to Smart Link = Yes, and that seems to always add the rel="mediabox", regardless of the settings of Link Target (which adds "target=_blank"). The link becomes: <a href="https://www.domain.nl" rel="lightbox[mediabox 800 600]"...
  9. EricWebsite

We did a workaround: copied the website links to a regular field and use 'Guess link', set to open in a new window. As this seems to be not a general bug, just specific for this site, it is probably not useful to investigate further.
  10. EricWebsite

No, there are no errors, also after clicking the link. On that list there is only one link element.
  11. EricWebsite

No, standard template Even stranger: I tried on a different site with the same history (J3/F3 upgraded to J4/F4) and similar settings, and could not replicate the error either.
  12. EricWebsite

The template is standard J!4 Cassiopeia. It happens on the backend as well. The link element has no non-default settings. I tried my very best to clear all caches, including the site cache, but as it happens as well on a PC that never displayed this site before, I cannot believe that caching is...
  13. EricWebsite

And the page output looks like this:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back