Recent content by echologic

1. E

cancel subscription?

Hi Michael, To cancel recrurring PayPal payments, go to your paypal account and select "Profile/Recurring Payments - follow instructions as needed. All the best, -Graylan King
  2. E

Slimbox, Images and Uploads

Hi Hugh, Thanks for the responce. I look forward to your participation and a stable 1.04 :) Let us know if you need anything at all. Cheers, -Graylan King
  3. E

How to use fabrik

Hi onexdata, Sorry you find my attitude patronizing. We have a model that is working for us, and for 99% of our users. But thank you for your suggestions. If you are having trouble figuring out how to use Fabrik and do not want to subscribe, try the wiki or post a question here on the forum...
  4. E

Slimbox, Images and Uploads

Hi Hugh, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you how much Rob and I appreciate your participation - and especially thank you for the slimbox addition (can you add that to 2.0 as well? :D ). Can you tell me a little about your background and what it is that you do? All the best, Graylan...
  5. E

I surrender! Table Mambot not being rendered in 1.0.4

Hi Jomaco1, There is also the possibility that your experiencing a bot conflict. To test this theory, unpublish all the mambots except the tablebot. If it works you can publish the other bots one at a time, until you find the conflicting bot. Thanks for choosing Fabrik, -Graylan King
  6. E

Will Fabrik Fill my requirements ?

Hi Steve, I can see no reason why Fabrik cannot support your needs including the RSS feed. Durring development you should be able find everything you need in the manual or the wiki, but if not post us. Thanks for choosing Fabrik, -Graylan King
  7. E

Newbee. Should I expect support in this if I become a supporter?

That sounds like the way to work George - Rob and I don't get much time off, and we work across multiple time zones - we try to take weekends now and then, but don't very often get too. You happend to catch us on a weekend we were both managing to have - sort of ;) Cheers, -Graylan
  8. E

:) Hi George - we do (spend time in the general forums regularly). But, like I said we try to take a weekend to ourselves now and then ;) Cheers, -Graylan
  9. E

Hi George, Your observations are very much appreciated. We have a very large and growing base of users who do not subscribe, yet still seek answers and support. Many users come to this "public window" not to decide if they want to subscribe, but to seek answers to question and find support...
  10. E

default value date

Hi Jose, You have not provided enouph information for us to help you. Please provide the following: The version of Fabrik you are using. Your server set up, e.g. php version, mysql version windows/linux Exact description of your form's and table's set up. Thanks, -Graylan King
  11. E

Subscribe and you get ..... professional and rapid support ?!

Hi Luke, I'm not sure how you got passed over, but please - if you posted a question and it got missed, please post it again. We have many posts to respond too and everyonce in a while we lose a few. So again, please re-post. -Graylan King
  12. E

Problem - email output says "array" for check box item

I'm sorry for not being clear enouph. Please read this post: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=587.0 In addition, if you are in fact a "customer" then please post in the support forum. If not, then these posts belong in the "General Discussion" forum. -Graylan
  13. E

How do I show a viewdetail view in a mambot or module???

We are currently working on the ability to have forms and tables on the same page. Is that what your asking for? -Graylan
  14. E

URL Forward ('jump') after confirmation?

Hi Dude, You should be able to use the jump page feature to redirect to any page you want. All you have to do is place the URL of the desired page into the jump page field found on your form admin page. -Graylan
  15. E

Jobs Application Tutorial Question

Hi Bill, Before we can succesfuly answer your question we need some basic info about your set up. Please review this post for info on what we need: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=587.0 In addition, if you are a subscriber, please make your post in the subscribers...
Back