Recent content by chakib

1. C

No list Shown on remote connexion

Hi, I add a new connection to another website done with fabrik and connexion is succesfull. But when i try to add upsert pulugion i can select the connexion but no list are shown, so i can't select which table to upsert. Please help its urrgent. Other question, can i add multiple upsert plugin...
  2. C

Problem when changing user group

freindly bump, please any help with this issue
  3. C

Problem when changing user group

Hi, I have list which store user id and user groups, i use prefilter based on id for registred user to see only his own records and on user groups for manager to see teams records. Everything work perfect, but when i change user from one group to another records are steel in database but...
  4. C

Problem with record edit permissions

Change registred to a higher acl level, special or superuser, it will work
  5. C

Edit Form if Condition = True; New Form if = False

Just use list plugin can edit row and set it to the field you want as condition
  6. C

User profile update form

Go to element validation, where you have used isunique value, and you have choice to run validation in new, edit or both, just choose new.
  7. C

Database join element where close based on field value

I used strings, but i show nothing, may be because i use google map element for geocoding. In the first list i use googlemaps element to geocode position and get contact city and populate city field wich is read only, i do the same in call form to get user position and popolate city with...
  8. C

Database join element where close based on field value

Hi, I have a form with database join element which is filtred using where close to show only user related data. I need to add seconde where close to show only row that match with an element field in the form, i used this code but it shows nothing WHERE {thistable}.created_by = {$my->id} and...
  9. C

User profile update form

Just change the email validation to be only on new form
  10. C

How to get user actuel position ???

No im not familiar with REST
  11. C

Friendly bump
  12. C

Fabrik and Fusion Charts

I have the same problem on fresh installation plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php71/lib/php')
  13. C

I tried openlayers but without succes, impossible to get it work using javascript on load in field or button element, i have no idea on how to get it work. can you help me please?
  14. C

I want to get current user location when submiting a form and show it in map in detail view, is it possible using openlayers api?
  15. C

Think you but how to add api using fabrik?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back