Recent content by Camille

1. C

Problem to save calc result in the database (Hugues ?)

A little up to say you hello and "please, don't forget me" ;-) The column type of the calc element in the database could be TEXT, the result is the same. For exemple, if the result is 04:10:00, the result is displayed correctly in the list but not in the database where it's 00:00:04. The hours...
  2. C

Oui, je n'avais pas tout ? fait bien compris, merci et bravo pour ton bon fran?ais Jaanus!!
  3. C

How to calculate a duration ?

oh I'm confused ! I had not made the connection !
  4. C

I'm sorry, I'm french and my english isn't very good. If I understand, you've the same problem ? I tested an other thing : I deleted SEC_TO_TIME then the string is "SELECT (TIME_TO_SEC('{planning___heure2}') - TIME_TO_SEC('{planning___heure1}'))"; If heure1 = 05:05:00 and heure_2 = 10:05:00...
  5. C

I tried with a new install of Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.7 (from the package). First : I must install a lot of plugin manually. All plugins as calc and time are not installed by default. 2) The type of the elements heure1 and heure2 (plugin time) are TEXT in the database. Then I changed it...
  6. C

Yes, it's good in the list view. Yes, Jaanus said me to save again the record but no success (is it good the button submit ?) I know that in the list view the record must be saved again to display the result. But in the database nothing changes. When this calc will display the good result...
  7. C

Hello troester, thanks for your attention ! "Only calc on save" is No (but I tried also with Y because I tried all possibility). I changed the database column type for the element "duree". I tried with TEXT or TIME in the db but the result is the same. Here is the list of the elements of the...
  8. C

Hi everybody, I post a new post after extensive research done with the help of Jaanus wich allowed us to identifiy the problem but not to found the solution (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-calculate-a-duration.33989/page-2) I created an element "duree" wich must calculate...
  9. C

I don't understand what is cheesegrits but I'll try with a new post. Thanks a lot !
  10. C

Yes, very strange ! Thanks a lot for your patience, Jaanus ! I hope others will see also this post or perhaps is it better if I recreate a new post specifying the problem ?
  11. C

I tried with exactly this code and without TIME_FORMAT. It was exactly the same. AAAhhh ! I see just anything : in fact the hour is saved ! I didn't see it before because I always tested with only a difference between the minutes (for example : heure_debut = 8h10m , heure_fin = 8h35m). But if...
  12. C

I don't understand, I answered 2 times but my message don't appear. I try again ! I made what you say but the result is the same : the good data in the columl "duree" in the list. But 00:00:00 in the db field "Duree" (with TIME type) $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = "SELECT...
  13. C

The field is in TIME type. I opened again the records and try with the submit button. The "duree" is ok in the form view. But nothing in the db : the field "duree" contains always 00:00:00. I searched into http://69.167.181.22/wiki/index.php/Common_Joomla_PHP_tasks Should I add...
  14. C

You're really nice ! But not Fabrik ;-) Because the field duree into the database didn't display the good time while it was good into the list in Fabrik, I deleted the element duree into the component to rebuild it. Here's the code Here's the list. It's ok, the element duree displays the...
  15. C

I tried this with PHPMyAdmin and it works : UPDATE planning SET planning.duree = (SELECT SEC_TO_TIME(TIME_TO_SEC(planning.heure_fin) - TIME_TO_SEC(planning.heure_debut))) Then I tried in the calc options in Fabrik : $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = "UPDATE planning SET planning___duree =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back