Recent content by buildit

1. B

enter add / subtract quantities in a display field

Is it possible to do this on field element instead of a display field element?
  2. B

Bullet Point List

I have a table with only one column that will be displayed in a list, but when clicked, the details view shows all available information. I would like the list view to look like the fabrikar.com footer where it shows "Project". So I want to have a list that is in bullet point style, is that...
  3. B

Text Area Read Only

Is it possible to have a read only text area?
  4. B

juser edit

Ok solved the problem my User ID Field I had set to a user element and not a field element.
  5. B

juser edit

I have it set to Sync on Edit and have a User ID Field set
  6. B

juser edit

Well I tried a few things however I can not seem to get it to work. What I am trying to do is create a registration form (using mappings with juser) First Name, Last Name, Email, Password, Work Place I can get users registered, but how do they edit their profiles?
  7. B

juser edit

friendly bump
  8. B

juser edit

bump
  9. B

juser edit

How do you edit a juser form once it has been submitted? I have the form and it works great; however, if I go to the list view of the table where the juser plugin is applied too, and click the edit button and try to change something, on saving it, it says Notice Please enter a password User...
  10. B

Form email plugin

reviewer_id is a drop down. Also, if you know how to make a text area read only that would be great to know as well.
  11. B

Form email plugin

So here is the dump I got. The 'aa_papers_reviewers___reviewer_id' is a database join element to another table 'aa_authors' that contains all the email address. When I started this I did not know it will be this complicated so if this is out of your scope of work for my subscription plan I...
  12. B

Form email plugin

So lets say table c users are not joomla registered users, but a table of people with email addresses, who can not log in to joomla because they do not have user accounts. For example Table A data will already be filled out on the form, Table B data is a list of people (not registered in the...
  13. B

Form email plugin

I have a many to many relationship set up (table A, table B, linkage table C). I have database joins in the linkage table and the join setup on table A. This all works fine. Now, on the form what I would like to do is fill in table A data and then on the linkage table with the join (Set to...
  14. B

Database Join Element, Front End Select Button

I have a database join element setup on a form with Front-end Select set to Yes. When I press the button on the form everything pops up and I can search or use the checkbox to select a record. My issue is that I can select as many records as I want, the last one checked will be the one added...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back