Recent content by bludove30

1. bludove30

Professional Help Needed

Can anyone here provide custom help with Fabrik? I am in need of someone from time to time that is reliable that I can contract with on a regular basis.
  2. bludove30

upload PNG transparent image shows black background

Ok. So I tried what you said and there was no change. The thumbnails that were created with the black background persisted and never updated. So I then deleted the thumbnails AND the full size image from the server and then uploaded via FTP. Still everything looks the same and nothing was being...
  3. bludove30

Files coming unlinked from display in back end

It seems that we are uploading files and they are somehow going missing. I checked the server and they are there in the folder but on the Fabrik side in the back end nothing is showing as if we never uploaded anything. The screenshot I'm showing is of a file upload field and the add file button...
  4. bludove30

I updated the code but there is no change. My images still have a black background. Am I going to have to re-upload all my images?
  5. bludove30

So how do I fix it on my end? Is this a Fabrik thing or code I need to add or what? Sorry... I'm a little unclear what I need to do to resolve on my end. It happens regardless of the browser or device.
  6. bludove30

I see here in this thread the code was fixed back in 2016. However on my site I'm experiencing this issue of the system adding a black background to the PNG. I have indeed verified that the PNG is transparent. Can anyone help on this?
  7. bludove30

Display multiple rows of an element

Thank you! I will give that a go!
  8. bludove30

Display multiple rows of an element

I am using this to show data from an element on list ID 3 {fabrik view=element list=3 element=afab_products___product_data_sheet} What I would like to do is for it to display all rows of that element not just one. How do I make this happen?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back